More from obd

23 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I clearly said things could change. They did. Let’s move on what is the big deal

My source got it wrong and he is sorry that is why I said things can change. I broke my rule, no second confirmation dang. It happens Dunkirk don was sorta of wrong. Won’t happen again.  

If if you guys are going to hang me on this little miscommunication then I will have to go dark.  Good bye

Good. Go dark and off into a black hole.

Next week when I release the big story, you will see the big picture this is small potatoes.  Remember the corn flakes debate, my dad always sided he would laughs first doesn’t laugh last. Who laughed then. Have your fun.  I clearly said it could change and it did. Get on with it.  I am still technically 100% correct

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Pleas restrict posts to football please.

Need to run see after the bills win

Now maybe you guys will leave this thread to real football fans

You will check in after the Spider Web trap play?

Us "lumberjack looking" guys have to stick together!

26 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Pleas restrict posts to football please.

Need to run see after the bills win

Now maybe you guys will leave this thread to real football fans

Go bills

Nah, we're going to keep pissing in your wheat flakes, I think...

Let me give you the back story on the Gaines situation. I got a question about Reilly if he was going to be inactive. I asked my source and he said yes and told me Gaines was out too. I said, are you sure, he said yes. Post it becuase the inactive report was coming out at 3. He knew Gaines was playing but he was still mad because I almost blew our cover on the stadium the other night. He knew you guys would hammer me. I added this may change becuase I didn’t  get the other source. Should not have broke my rule, I learned my lesson. He laughed and said we are even. So I will let you have fun for the next two days but early next week we will break the big news.  This is a small hiccup in the big picture.  I deserved it.  Make sense

32 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Honest question don, how old are you 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Let me give you the back story on the Gaines situation. I got a question about Reilly if he was going to be inactive. I asked my source and he said yes and told me Gaines was out too. I said, are you sure, he said yes. Post it becuase the inactive report was coming out at 3. He knew Gaines was playing but he was still mad because I almost blew our cover on the stadium the other night. He knew you guys would hammer me. I added this may change becuase I didn’t  get the other source. Should not have broke my rule, I learned my lesson. He laughed and said we are even. So I will let you have fun for the next two days but early next week we will break the big news.  This is a small hiccup in the big picture.  I deserved it.  Make sense

Shake it off!

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Heres the deal everyone, I needed a big elaborate story and this is what I came up with. 

Pathetic don.  

3 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Heres the deal everyone, I needed a big elaborate story and this is what I came up with. 

Pathetic don.  

You better report this to the Bills too, just in case more e-mail hacking was involved. 

• Haha (+1) 1