More from obd

12 hours ago, jamiezzz said:

Can we close this thread please? It’s beyond ridiculous.  Whether he has a source or not, it has become a joke with the crap going on back and forth.  Let’s move on already!  

Don’t read. Problem solved

15 hours ago, H2o said:

Guy, you are really :censored: stupid aren't you? Like legit, make no mistake about it :censored: stupid? Any person alive can see a team with a need at MLB and put Smith in that draft slot. You didn't get that from some source, you can get that sh*t from anywhere. I actually watch college football, a lot, so I can recognize which guys are the top talents at their position. There is no denying Smith's, if you have actually seen him play. I am intelligent enough to think for myself and form my own opinions. I surely don't need any help from you or anyone else. My source is myself and I don't refer to myself as we, nor do I refer to myself in the third person. I don't lie about being connected or rich and I sure as hell wouldn't have any sort of need to pluck from anything out of your undeveloped brain. You, sir, are a lost and delusional soul who gives yourself wayyyyyy to much credit for things that were spoken of long before your masquerading began. 

I am okay with that story.

14 hours ago, PIZ said:

Not sure how to start a poll, but it wou I'd be interesting to see how many people think Dunkirk Don't info is legit and how many people think it is not.

I vote yes

27 minutes ago, DRutka said:

Let's be real here people... Dunkirk DON is following the other "DON's" example. Our own little TBD version of Donald Chump.

- He tells lies.

- He says things, then denies that he ever said them.

- He makes things up.

- He ignores the truth.

- He accuses people of doing things (plagiarizing +++) when in reality he is doing those things himself.

- He repeats lies time and time again, thinking that if it is said enough times, people will take it as fact.

This is called gas lighting. Unfortunately, some people on this board and in this country fall for it. It's brainwashing and I truly hope everyone wakes up!!!

How's that stock market doing these days?

28 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Take it to PPP

Thank you.

If you think it is true than it is not a lie. George constanza 

If the game is close and we have the ball at the 50or slightly in their territory, watch for the play we all want to see.  Spider Webb trap.   

Schwartz going to New York , may make an interesting trading partner.  Ties to wny

off to coughlins. Best pub in Fredonia 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the game is close and we have the ball at the 50or slightly in their territory, watch for the play we all want to see.  Spider Webb trap.   

Schwartz going to New York , may make an interesting trading partner.  Ties to wny

A little late with that news

31 more days and all your questions will be answered.  8:00 PM. I want to do it live.   Then Dunkirk don rides off into the sunset. I will truly miss Shady and the gang.   I feel bad for the believers, cut off from obd.  All good things have to come to an end.

Also, I will begin selling new hats.  Blue with white writing. “Make the bills great again.”  Will be sold at tailgate parties.  Drinking people will buy them up.  Nice margin.  Already have the trade label

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I wonder if we’ll see Webb’s special package today. Maybe it’s being saved for the Super Bowl

Hopefully today 

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wheat flakes?  My man!  Eggs and bacon for the Champions!

Love it

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

31 more days and all your questions will be answered.  8:00 PM. I want to do it live.   Then Dunkirk don rides off into the sunset. I will truly miss Shady and the gang.   I feel bad for the believers, cut off from obd.  All good things have to come to an end.

Also, I will begin selling new hats.  Blue with white writing. “Make the bills great again.”  Will be sold at tailgate parties.  Drinking people will buy them up.  Nice margin.  Already have the trade label

Hopefully today 

Love it

why not just go away now why all this suspense for 31 days o high u will strike it rich on real estate you bought over lake erie since new stadium will be a floating one.   BTW I made it rich when I bought Apple stock before it was even apple

Just now, Real McCoy said:

bpxptXRl.jpg

Not a red neck, I am a catholic

The good thing about Tyrod, he plays well against the dolphins.   I see 2 td and 250yards.  Shady goes off

What do you think about the nfl moving all the playoff games to 4,  it was brilliant.  Goodell may be unpopular but knows how to make money.  I tip my hat to anyone that can demand 50 million a year 

17 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Spider Web Trap                           I hope McDermott has the GUTS!

spider web trap.jpg

27 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the game is close and we have the ball at the 50or slightly in their territory, watch for the play we all want to see.  Spider Web trap.

I can't wait.

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not a red neck, I am a catholic

The good thing about Tyrod, he plays well against the dolphins.   I see 2 td and 250yards.  Shady goes off

What do you think about the nfl moving all the playoff games to 4,  it was brilliant.  Goodell may be unpopular but knows how to make money.  I tip my hat to anyone that can demand 50 million a year 

Not sure I like the 4pm games Don. This is really going to screw up my Dinner. I would love to see shady rip off two 50+ yards runs today though.

Edited by Real McCoy