More from obd

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Thanks for the bourbon sauce recipe, Bandit! 

Try my bourbon sauce - 3 parts bourbon, 1 part sweet vermouth, a couple drops of bitters.  Drink and repeat until you overpost on TBD...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Maybe you missed what I was working at.  

I picture it like this Shady.

Dunkirk Don: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Ah-thoor Keeng, you and all your silly English K-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-niggits! [makes taunting gestures at them]
ShadyBillsFan: What a strange person.
Dunkirk Don: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I picture it like this Shady.

Dunkirk Don: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Ah-thoor Keeng, you and all your silly English K-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-niggits! [makes taunting gestures at them]
ShadyBillsFan: What a strange person.
Dunkirk Don: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Well done.   LMAO ? 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Daughter is making Turducken tomorrow.

Why would you put a turd in your chicken?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

As my source reported two weeks ago, Beane was pissed because McDermott vetoed trade with Seattle for a draft pick and Paul Richardson and now glen is almost impossible to trade.  Now they are not on the same page regarding short and long term goals. McDermott feels the Bills are four players away from challenging the Patriots.  He feels if bills can get him his middle linebacker, strong side Backer, edge rusher, and veteran qb, we can win now.   Beane wants a scorched earth approach.  He wants to dump players, my source says he wants to part ways with brown, Hughes, Alexander, Richie, duccsase, Gaines, Matthews, demarcco and would even trade McCoy for second round pick.  He wants to spread out picks over the next few years. McDermott wants to win now.   Despite public face, both are not happy with each other.  Different camps setting up at obd.  He thinks McDermott wins

he again verified possible trick play on fourth down.  Watch Webb throughout the game.  Could be a big moment in turning momentum 

I like Beane's process more than McDermott's.

If McDermott wanted to win now, he wouldn't have forced the best defensive player (Dareus) off the team.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I like Beane's process more than McDermott's.

If McDermott wanted to win now, he wouldn't have forced the best defensive player (Dareus) off the team.

I could be wrong (again), but that smells more like Beane that McD. That contract was out of line with the production. Sadly, because he’s capable of SO much.