More from obd

7 minutes ago, garybusey said:

DD is more full of feces than my toilet after a Super Mighty.

Now there you go messing with my head. I live 75 miles away from the nearest Mighty Taco and I absolutely love the stuff. Every time I go, I walk to the counter and the first thing I Say is.."Am I in heaven?" and the reply is always "No, you're in a Mighty Taco". Then I know I'm good to order and have beautiful taste-bud orgasms

We’ve heard about QB’s from Cousins to Bradford, to Keenum, possible trade for Alex Smith or Teddy B, to maybe taking Josh Allen if he’s there or Rudolph if he falls. We love Darnold and also Drew Locke is now first on the list even tho he hasn’t declared. We’ve entertained the thought of trading for rookie CJ Beathard to maybe rolling with the other rookie we drafted Nate Peterman for 2018. Also, to put the cherry on top, Connor freakin Cook is where we stand now. Next thing you know we’ll be talking about bringing Gibran Hamdan back from retirement.

You. Can’t. Make. This. Stuff. Up.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I hope you are happy now, my source is really mad.  Fine you got the general location but not the exact location. I cannot believe I did that.  Now no more questions on the stadium

The above was a gem from last night...

So "the source" is aware of what is being posted in this thread?  Who knew that he/she was a member of TBD?

:lol::lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So "the source" is aware of what is being posted in this thread?  Who knew that he/she was a member of TBD?

TheSourceNovel.jpg

One of my favorites, actually. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, McBean said:

We’ve heard about QB’s from Cousins to Bradford, to Keenum, possible trade for Alex Smith or Teddy B, to maybe taking Josh Allen if he’s there or Rudolph if he falls. We love Darnold and also Drew Locke is now first on the list even tho he hasn’t declared. We’ve entertained the thought of trading for rookie CJ Beathard to maybe rolling with the other rookie we drafted Nate Peterman for 2018. Also, to put the cherry on top, Connor freakin Cook is where we stand now. Next thing you know we’ll be talking about bringing Gibran Hamdan back from retirement.

He's going to be here a while so before he's done, every NFL QB currently on a roster or any QB that has been on any roster over the past 5 years (including the CFL) will be mentioned as well as every QB on every college roster currently draft eligible.

Edited by RobH063
  • Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, McBean said:

Hide the women! He's the captain of the dreamboat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Please do ASAP so we can get back to football have you figured out the exact location yet

32 more days until Dunkirk don can step away from this posting.  It will be a long month though oh well, time to shovel

why are stepping away from posting after 32 days???

7 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

this guy is a gem I have been poking around town to find out his true identity narrowing in

I've left a few clues. I'm 75 miles from a Mighty Taco, I go camping all over NY, I've been to Dunkirk recently. Does that narrow it down any more for you?

One last clue...My name is Rob

Edited by RobH063

53 minutes ago, McBean said:

So you're saying we're looking at QB possibilities?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I correctly predicted the dareus, Benjamin trades, Glenn to ir, our interest in smith, the cousins deal, the peterman start injury update, Gaines not playing, stadium news,  Benjamin deal, our free agent list. Thanks for asking. And spider Webb trap which we will see sunday

YOU WERE NOT HERE FOR ANY OF THOSE TRADES 

question (without the use of google) 

when is the trade deadline?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

....yet he NEVER answered any of my stadium questions particularly about whether they have an iron clad long term lease in hand with the Bills BEFORE sticking a shovel in the ground....what investment banker(s) or funding sources would build a stadium on speculation?...NONE that we know......same for the major real estate players in the Buffalo market we know and deal with.....fishy.......why wouldn't Pegula do it on his own or arrange for his own investors versus a lease?...if he is leasing and it is a year round domed facility, who gets the revenue for other events if TP is locked into a lease?.......this whole thing is Charlie the Tuna fishy period.....take the bait if you want......

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:
1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

....yet he NEVER answered any of my stadium questions particularly about whether they have an iron clad long term lease in hand with the Bills BEFORE sticking a shovel in the ground....what investment banker(s) or funding sources would build a stadium on speculation?...NONE that we know......same for the major real estate players in the Buffalo market we know and deal with.....fishy.......why wouldn't Pegula do it on his own or arrange for his own investors versus a lease?...if he is leasing and it is a year round domed facility, who gets the revenue for other events if TP is locked into a lease?.......this whole thing is Charlie the Tuna fishy period.....take the bait if you want......

And now he can no longer talk about the stadium because his "Source" got mad that I mentioned Letchworth State Park being an hour East of Orchard Park.