MNF: Pats* at Fish

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Here's hoping for another snow storm.

The weather forecast looks like either snow or freezing rain. I remember when miami came to buffalo a few years ago in December in that weather. Bills weren’t a very good team but Tannehill couldn’t deal with the weather and was absolutely brutal. I think he threw like 3 picks and Thad was our QB. We won something like 19-0.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

No way we sweep Miami like all the talking heads are saying. If we go 2-1 it will be because we beat NE and split with Miami. Teams are slowly catching up with Belichicks systems. 

I disagree, Bradys o line and recievers are not what they used to be

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

No way we sweep Miami like all the talking heads are saying. If we go 2-1 it will be because we beat NE and split with Miami. Teams are slowly catching up with Belichicks systems

?? After 5 super bowls and a 10-2 record this year, teams are now catching up to his systems?...

• Haha (+1) 2

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Belichick's philosophy is to let the opposing team have momentum only to put their foot in the gas and shift momentum back to them. Just seems like something the Patriots would do

Edited by Steptide

Just now, Steptide said:

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Belichick's philosophy is to let the opposing team have momentum only to out their foot in the gas and shift momentum back to them. Just seems like something the Patriots would do

Yeah because momentum is a real thing

13 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

No way we sweep Miami like all the talking heads are saying. If we go 2-1 it will be because we beat NE and split with Miami. Teams are slowly catching up with Belichicks systems. 

I think that's what happens. Call me nuts but the Patties are vulnerable this year. 

Plus I can see us winning next 2 weeks, losing in Miami and getting the 6th wild card. And we still won't get credit because we "backed in and lucked out". ??

Starting to believe there is a better chance we lose out than win out....  Miami is not bad.  I don't see us beating them twice, especially with Tyrod at QB.  I know a lot of things are based on matchups in the NFL, but we already saw what the Cheatriots* can do to us and, so far, the Dolphins are the better team tonight.  Will be interesting to see what happens, but our offense in not an NFL offense at this point.  Gonna be a tough task to win 2 out of 3.