Bills' WR Brandon Reilly Could Make His Debut in Week 16 vs. the Patriots

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

yeah, I'm sure the Bills brass are scared shitless after watching one of their practice squad guys get scooped and produce more in one game than any Bill on their owen defense.

He did look good in preseason. Now we'll get to see what he's got against NFL caliber DBs

24 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

yeah, I'm sure the Bills brass are scared s***less after watching one of their practice squad guys get scooped and produce more in one game than any Bill on their own defense.

Did anyone ask any of the coaches in pressers after the game what they thought about one of their PS players starring for the opposition?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Nice.

Wide Receiver is the one position along with RB that you can consistently find talent in late rounds and UDFA. 

If he has been consistently working on his craft maybe we have a sleeper like Adam Thielen in a few years 

Reilly reminds me of Stevie Johnson in the sense that fans wanted him to play and the bills just kept him on the practice squad. Once he was given a shot, well you know the rest. Would be awesome if he lives up to what he did in pre season