This team has no pride

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

gronk.thumb.jpg.a2b8dc9a20f7ece10ee40cc7d3f435d9.jpg

Complete bull ****.....nice to  hit a guy when he's down..and completely out of bounds to add.......I dont usually wish injury on any player but i friggin hope someone takes this dufus out at the knee's!  Who cares..take the ejection whatever!

5 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I just saw a blurb that mcdermitt called out belichick about it after the game.  belichick admitted it was a bs move by gronk.

http://www.12up.com/posts/5867436-video-bill-belichick-goes-nsfw-during-apology-to-bills-coach-over-gronk-cheap-shot?a_aid=40734

Belichick has my respect for his comments after the game.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

How long was he in the machine 

Calling out the players for not standing up for him would be something you do in the locker room.  Not publicly when your career is in jeopardy.

Either way, he shouldn't have to call anyone out.  There's some things that should be left unsaid.  Protecting your brothers is one of them.

After watching the replay, three key defensive players saw it happen and did nothing

1. Preston Brown

2. Kyle Williams

3. Lorenzo Alexander

Three players who each have a leadership role on this team.

Brown was right there and his first instinct was to whine to the ref.

Kyle Williams was 20 yards away but saw it occur. He ran towards Gronk as soon as it happened, but slowed down as he approached, then stopped and did nothing as Gronk walked down the sideline laughing. He did point toward Gronk while whining to the ref, so there's that.

Alexander has the biggest excuse among the three as he may have turned his head just as Gronk nailed White. But nevertheless he saw Gronk laying on top of White and did nothing but clap his hands after the refs threw the flag.

Our gutless "leaders".

3 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

You make a valid point there Wayne.

Let's see what happens when we go the NE in a few weeks.

We have nothing left to play for except pride.

We’ll probably make a huge Tyrod Taylor in our collective pants then go home whimpering.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

After watching the replay, three key defensive players saw it happen and did nothing

1. Preston Brown

2. Kyle Williams

3. Lorenzo Alexander

Three players who each have a leadership role on this team.

Brown was right there and his first instinct was to whine to the ref.

Kyle Williams was 20 yards away but saw it occur. He ran towards Gronk as soon as it happened, but slowed down as he approached, then stopped and did nothing as Gronk walked down the sideline laughing. He did point toward Gronk while whining to the ref, so there's that.

Alexander has the biggest excuse among the three as he may have turned his head just as Gronk nailed White. But nevertheless he saw Gronk laying on top of White and did nothing but clap his hands after the refs threw the flag.

Our gutless "leaders".

"Good guys."

A healthy amount of them on the roster is fine.  But you need some hardcore badasses too.  We don't have any.

2 minutes ago, Tcali said:

white should consider criminal charges.. he could have turned white into darryl stingley. and there is a serious question about whites career now. cripe just watched the replay again.

gronk should be suspended for a year.

I thought it looked criminal myself. Not even close to during play, full on deliberate assault from behind to the head of unsuspecting defenseless player with a metal elbow brace. !@#$in despicable cowardly act by a guy with 70 lbs on his victim. Scumbag

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Aaron Williams is just an "internet tough guy".

bills2.thumb.jpg.7c4e3f07e2019ffb268066bb983bdd61.jpg

Remind me again how many times he went out and immediately attacked another player like you guys are pretending you'd do...

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Remind me again how many times he went out and immediately attacked another player like you guys are pretending you'd do...

How often did something like that happen during AWill's career? Where his teammate got blasted long after a play right in front of him?

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

How often did something like that happen during AWill's career? Where his teammate got blasted long after a play right in front of him?

Oh, now it has to be right in front of a player to count? I like how this is changing.

While I would like to see a player take extreme exception to what happened there (Preston Brown comes to  mind) keep in mind that one of the things McD is trying to instill in this team is keeping its composure and not losing the game by  stupid penalties.

In most situations I agree with that philosophy.......

Go back and look at how McD handled it......you can hear what he whispered into BBs ear and it was not something for family hearing.....but when he got in front of the mike he was professional and composed....just like he wants his players to be.

That said....I think Preston Brown's time in buffalo is almost over

Just now, John from Hemet said:

While I would like to see a player take extreme exception to what happened there (Preston Brown comes to  mind) keep in mind that one of the things McD is trying to instill in this team is keeping its composure and not losing the game by  stupid penalties.

Go back and look at how McD handled it......you can hear what he whispered into BBs ear and it was not something for family hearing.....but when he got in front of the mike he was professional and composed....just like he wants his players to be.

I can't believe how many people just refuse to understand this.

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I have been watching pro football a long time and I have never seen anything so deliberate, with such intention to injure, so long after the play. A real scumbag move, for no other reason than hurt pride. The antithesis of sportsmanship.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I can't believe how many people just refuse to understand this.

Because it makes no sense dude.

Penalties or not, the game was already lost.  This is undeniable.

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2016/10/06/buffalo-bills-fined-fight-patriots/

Here's a video where AW leaps to the defense of his teammate in a shoving match.

Thanks for playing!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

The game was already lost.

At the very least someone like Kyle should have at least gotten in Gronk's face and let him know it was unacceptable. That isn't losing one's composure. It's sticking up for your brother.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

The game was already lost.

At the very least someone like Kyle should have at least gotten in Gronk's face and let him know it was unacceptable. That isn't losing one's composure. It's sticking up for your brother.

I thought Preston Brown would have been a good choice because he was standing right there..........

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Because it makes no sense dude.

Penalties or not, the game was already lost.  This is undeniable.

No ****. really? I'm pretty sure that no one had noticed that detail.

Playing disciplined football is for all 60 minutes, not until a player just happens not to feel like being disciplined.  They acted like professionals, and no amount of whining that they should be acting like thugs will change that.

Just now, Koko78 said:

No ****. really? I'm pretty sure that no one had noticed that detail.

Playing disciplined football is for all 60 minutes, not until a player just happens not to feel like being disciplined.  They acted like professionals, and no amount of whining that they should be acting like thugs will change that.

If you see it as a black and white issue of "professionals" versus "thugs,"  you'll always be wrong and the Bills will always be professional losers.  

2 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I thought Preston Brown would have been a good choice because he was standing right there..........

Kyle come in later and just walked right past Gronk. Dude has been here since 2006 and is apparently okay with an opponent potentially paralyzing his teammate on his home field.