This team has no pride

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

We don't have Rob Ray anymore Wayne, this isn't Hockey man. You want a circus show of players fighting with full gear and helmets on? What does that do? 

If nothing else, it shows that they will stick up for their teammates and are not gutless cowards.

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

To see Tre White get cheapshotted - a blow to the head/neck area that could (have) end(ed) the career of the potential NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year - and his teammates stand around and do absolutely nothing about it is the most pathetic display of indifference from a Bills team I've witnessed in my 30+ years of following this franchise.

I don't care how big Gronk is or how little the Bills player is - every single Bill on the field at the time of the hit should have sprinted at Gronk and did what they could to make sure Gronk knows he can't do that to a Bill. Sure as hell not to our first-round pick who has likely been our best defensive player. And sure as hell not on New Era Field.

Instead, they take it like the prideless, indifferent, cuckolds they are. Instead of jumping on Gronk's head, Preston Brown whines to the ref. His first instinct should be to dive on Gronk, tear his helmet off and beat his ugly face in until someone makes him stop. Instead, his first instict is to turn away and whine to the referee as if a 15 yard penalty there makes any difference whatsoever. 

I don't want a player like Preston Brown on my team. And he's not the only one - NO ONE went after Gronk for that.

My heart goes out to Tre White. Not only because of his injury, but because he's surrounded by teammates who couldn't possibly care less about him. They are not his brothers. They're nothing more than fellow employees cashing a paycheck.

White deserves better. Hell, we all deserve better. 

When will this franchise rid itself of players who just go through the motions?

Poyer was the only one.  The kid from the Browns was the only one with an ounce of pride.

Landry hit on AW.

Brandon Spikes head shot on Fitz.

This team deserves a better type of player.  You think if Sherman takes that shot his defense doesn't go crazy? 

It's honestly gross.  !@#$ the Bills.

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Poyer was the only one.  The kid from the Browns was the only one with an ounce of pride.

Landry hit on AW.

Brandon Spikes head shot on Fitz.

This team deserves a better type of player.  You think if Sherman takes that shot his defense doesn't go crazy? 

It's honestly gross.  !@#$ the Bills.

Agreed, the Sabres are gutless as well, Pegula is a **** owner.

It's not that this team doesn't have pride, they just don't have players that knows what it's like to win consistently, make the playoffs, etc.

They have a bunch of veterans who have been on losing teams their entire careers and that's where it starts. And as much as it sucks some of these guy may never see playoff game in Buffalo (especially Kyle Williams) it's simply time to move on.

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

To see Tre White get cheapshotted - a blow to the head/neck area that could (have) end(ed) the career of the potential NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year - and his teammates stand around and do absolutely nothing about it is the most pathetic display of indifference from a Bills team I've witnessed in my 30+ years of following this franchise.

I don't care how big Gronk is or how little the Bills player is - every single Bill on the field at the time of the hit should have sprinted at Gronk and did what they could to make sure Gronk knows he can't do that to a Bill. Sure as hell not to our first-round pick who has likely been our best defensive player. And sure as hell not on New Era Field.

Instead, they take it like the prideless, indifferent, cuckolds they are. Instead of jumping on Gronk's head, Preston Brown whines to the ref. His first instinct should be to dive on Gronk, tear his helmet off and beat his ugly face in until someone makes him stop. Instead, his first instict is to turn away and whine to the referee as if a 15 yard penalty there makes any difference whatsoever. 

I don't want a player like Preston Brown on my team. And he's not the only one - NO ONE went after Gronk for that.

My heart goes out to Tre White. Not only because of his injury, but because he's surrounded by teammates who couldn't possibly care less about him. They are not his brothers. They're nothing more than fellow employees cashing a paycheck.

White deserves better. Hell, we all deserve better. 

When will this franchise rid itself of players who just go through the motions?

I had maybe 2% respect for Preston Brown and he only just recently gained that 2% in a game when he audibled and it was the right audible, but now it's back to zero.

I had more evil thoughts than what you posted. If it were me on the field, as small as i am compared to Gronk, i would of attacked him (not a shove). I would of attacked his kneecaps or something very career threatening. At that point Gronk didn't care about my teammates young career, why should I of his?

Lost respect for the whole team honestly (except for Hughes). The way Hughes fights for his teammates is the ONLY way I know how to live my life. I'm not a killer, but fights are not something I run away from (especially when its initiated by the other guy) and Hughes has the same mindset. Poyer got some respect also but that was a light shove. Should of kicked Gronk in the ankles with his cleets.

Gronk is a POS! 

I think the offence has been a weak link in this team all year and partially last year. I think the defence has been the reason we had a hot start. I'm glad to see them keep it sort of together today trending back up from the KC game.

I think this team has heart they just have a really poor offence so they can't win enough games. I think if we had an offence this discussion is a different one. I think the defense played good enough to win today. 

Edited by Lfod

5 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Some might just be tough IRL too...

Yeah, some *might* be. I like the odds that they're not, though.

4 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I love when my overpaid gladiators act like wusses.

So you're rather give NE 30, 45, 60 more yards by being stupid, because of some (*^*&%^$^#sense of manhood?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line, ladies: the dumbass who retaliates almost always gets the worst outcome.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1