This team has no pride

Just now, joesixpack said:

No it won't.

:lol:

Fining him 0.25% of his yearly income will sting him hard. Real hard.

That money could have been part of the down payment of his 45th vacation/party house!

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

I knew some dumbass would completely miss the point and reply with someone like this.

Somehow I knew that some (*^*&%^$^#would overreact to being called out for a stupid thread.

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

The late hit on White was clearly after the play was over as was the call on Hughes. Why was the 15yds enforced on the Bills to make it 1st and 25? Was that the right call? Can't make sense of that. 

That was a blatant FU from the refs for whatever Hughes said to them.

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Koko turns the other cheek when it comes to cheap shots on our 1st round corner ? 

That is weak,   who cares about a penalty. 

Game was over last week when we knew it was bb vs TT. 

Yeah, I care more about not taking stupid penalties and risking stupid suspensions than what internet toughguys think.

Silly me, I look at not hurting the team as a whole.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Except they didn't do ANYTHING.  That's the whole !@#$ing point!  Poyer was the only guy who even ran over there.

No one with a brain in their head wanted them to actually rip off Gronk's helmet and beat him with it.  But do something to show that you actually give a !@#$.

I'm definitely brainless sir... 

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, I care more about not taking stupid penalties and risking stupid suspensions than what internet toughguys think.

Since u the complete opposite, your new genre is internet cupcake

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh no, imagine if it was 1st and 40 versus 1st and 25 down 20 with 3 minutes left.

Back breaker!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The season is over, what exactly would they be hurting?

Your attitude has loser mentality written all over it, I guess you're a perfect fit to be a fan of the Bills or Sabres.

2 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Your attitude has loser mentality written all over it, I guess you're a perfect fit to be a fan of the Bills or Sabres.

So lets be classless punks like the Bengals...that gets them far.

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

You dare call my mentality 'loser' when you've already conceded the season? I'm not sure if you're not bright enough to look at the big picture, or are simply just a coward . I suppose it doesn't really matter. By all means, continue to beat your chest like an internet tough guy.

There are still 4 games to go. You may have written off the season, but I guarantee you that the players and coaches have not. Do you really think McCoach is going to tolerate a breakdown in discipline and be ok with players getting themselves suspended?

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Playoffs for 5 years straight?

Immediately out of the playoffs for 5 years straight. Unless you forgot, the goal of an NFL season is actually to win the Super Bowl, not make the playoffs.

Just now, Koko78 said:

You dare call my mentality 'loser' when you've already conceded the season? I'm not sure if you're not bright enough to look at the big picture, or are simply just a coward . I suppose it doesn't really matter. By all means, continue to beat your chest like an internet tough guy.

There are still 4 games to go. You may have written off the season, but I guarantee you that the players and coaches have not. Do you really think McCoach is going to tolerate a breakdown in discipline and be ok with players getting themselves suspended?

Showing some pride =/= getting suspended.

Oh well.  I'm sure the lack of toughness won't end up biting the Bills down the stretch. It hasn't before.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Immediately out of the playoffs for 5 years straight. Unless you forgot, the goal of an NFL season is actually to win the Super Bowl, not make the playoffs.

You know you can't win a Superbowl if you don't make the playoffs, right?  

Even if you bow down to Gronk concussing your best player.  They don't just give you the Lombardi for that.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

You know you can't win a Superbowl if you don't make the playoffs, right?  

Even if you bow down to Gronk concussing your best player.  They don't just give you the Lombardi for that.

What does not being stupid in attacking Gronk have to do with bowing down? Oh right, internet tough guy.

You really need to get a grip on reality and understand that the first you do is not hurt your team.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

What does not being stupid in attacking Gronk have to do with bowing down? Oh right, internet tough guy.

You really need to get a grip on reality and understand that the first you do is not hurt your team.

Doing nothing when an opposing player lays a cheap shot IS hurting your team.  It shows you will let them have their way with you.  It's gross.

Don't bow down Bills.  Don't listen to Koko.  He thinks just saying "internet tough guy" over and over again can explain away his un-American lack of pride, heart and toughness. Don't let Communism gain one more foothold!

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, I dare call out the Kool Aid drinking mentality, it's so tiring...  4 games left, to do what exactly?  How thick are your glasses?