This team has no pride

Just now, joesixpack said:

therefore, there will be no justice.

justice needs to be taken if it's not enforced.

Don't get me wrong, I won't shed a tear or lose a wink of sleep if some Bills defender "accidentally" trips and falls with his shoulder into the side of Gronk's knee while he is blocking on Christmas Eve.

My point is that being a (*^*&%^$^#and going for the immediate retaliatory cheap shot is the worst possible thing to do.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Gronk and Sherman are faces of the league. Of course it's ok with Goodell, so long as they keep the money rolling in.

Koko,

You telling me you wouldn't of liked to see some Bill's D players all up in Gronks face telling him he is a POS and he better keep his

head on a swivel next time we play?

I would of liked that.

30 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's not that this team doesn't have pride, they just don't have players that knows what it's like to win consistently, make the playoffs, etc.

They have a bunch of veterans who have been on losing teams their entire careers and that's where it starts. And as much as it sucks some of these guy may never see playoff game in Buffalo (especially Kyle Williams) it's simply time to move on.

It has nothing to do with any of that.

2 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Tell that to Tre the next time he watches that play and I would like you to explain to him that no retaliation was the correct thing to do at that moment.

If I'm a football player in the NFL, I'm playing my heart out for my familyand my brothers on the team (also family). Not the fans. The fans don't pay my bills. I would be 1 person out of 53 active players the fans come to watch. The fans won't stop watching the Bills if ONE person gets ejected or suspended. This isn't the music industry where thousands of people come to watch 1 person perform.

Like I said, if i were Tre and you were Preston Brown and in the filmroom if you told me, hey Tre, I would of smacked Gronk in the face but it wasn't the right thing to do man. No reason to get suspended and fined know what I'm saying? If I were Trein THAT moment, I would learn to distance myself from you and the likes of you.

I'd be more than happy to talk to Tre about it. I'd wager he'd be happier to get revenge in two weeks than have someone hurt the team.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Koko,

You telling me you wouldn't of liked to see some Bill's D players all up in Gronks face telling him he is a POS and he better keep his

head on a swivel next time we play?

I would of liked that.

I would have no problem with a defender doing that. Unfortunately, that's not what the internet toughguys are calling for in this thread.

Just now, Another Fan said:

I wasn't kidding myself into thinking we would win today but that late hit was just too much to take.

I'm not into fist fighting/retaliation but you got to eventually stand up for yourselves against bullies.  It starts with the season finale. 

The best place to hurt the Cheatriots is on the scoreboard, especially if it !@#$s them out of the #1 seed. The Bills should use this to fire them up in a few weeks.

Starting a fistfight is not the way to go.

I would have no problem with a defender doing that. Unfortunately, that's not what the internet toughguys are calling for in this thread.

Except they didn't do ANYTHING.  That's the whole !@#$ing point!  Poyer was the only guy who even ran over there.

No one with a brain in their head wanted them to actually rip off Gronk's helmet and beat him with it.  But do something to show that you actually give a !@#$.

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You're right, of course. Ejections, suspensions, and fines are clearly the smarter play in that situation. Oh wait, did you think that the NFL would applaud the chest beating of more late hits and fist fights?

Speaking of which, did anyone see the spectacular games that Aquib Talib and Michael Crabtree put together this week? You know, from their couches. Because they were suspended. For this exact type of asshattery.

I'd rather not see my local sports team full of dipshits who get themselves suspended so you can feel good about yourself.

Pegula's teams deserve to keep losing if his players have no balls.

It sheds a light on the futility of the franchises IMO.

No balls, no heart. Epic losers.

Edited by T-Bomb

If some of the Bill's would of got around him and did that it would of taken the sting out of what happened.

Would like to see how McD would of reacted to that.

Just now, T-Bomb said:

Pegula's teams deserve to keep losing if his players have no balls.

It sheds a light on the futility of the franchises IMO.

You keep believing this has anything to do with Pegula.

36 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I can't stand this type of mentality.

There is a heck of a lot more fighting/brawling in baseball than in hockey these days.

They fight in baseball b/c they have a code of ethics that is enforced when it is broken.

And that in turn impacts the games, like stopping pitchers from throwing at batters' heads.

Someone needed to make it really clear to Gronk that he can't do what he did and he will have to pay for it then and if it happens again.  Or anyone else in the league who might have the same idea. 

You do that by pulling his helmet off and punching him in the face.  

We just had a nice little scrum in football a few days ago; Bills should have reacted similarly.

Gronk DID NOT PLAY in the game after that play.  I have a feeling he was being protected against a revenge cheap shot.

BB gets it, but you, Real McCoy, do not!

LOL, flattered you placed BB and I in the same sentence. Gronk did not need to re-enter the game as the game was over. I don't understand how BB sitting his player the rest of the game and the rant of ripping off a players helmet and punching him in the face go hand and hand though?

Good luck ripping his helmet off and punching him in the face. Try that sometime and let me know how it works out. I've been in plenty of that in full football gear through pee-wee and HS. I was never able to rip off opposing guys helmet, usually just F'd up my hands punching it. 

Gronks play was flat out dirty and it will be dealt with by the league. 

Edited by Real McCoy