Tyrod injury=End of Tyrod Era, even if not serious.

ChicagoRic

I have a been a pretty staunch Tyrod supporter, but this loss coupled with this injury make it the end of the line for him. 

It gives the coaches and management an easy answer regarding the QB decision for the rest of the year:  "Taylor is not 100%, so are going with Peterman."

Won't matter if Taylor is 0% or 99.9%, they have talking points to move on from him.  

Ready to see what Peterman can do with a full week of snaps in practice. 

Edited by ChicagoRic

2 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Its just not working with Tyrod this season. No point in beating a dead horse. TT doesnt work in this offense. 

Go with Peterman the rest of the way. Then fire Rico in the offseason

fire Rico before he destroys Peterman and TT. 

And why was TT allowed to continue playing on an injured knee.  

Just now, ChicagoRic said:

I am a "Tyrod Fanboy".

I am realistic though.  This is the end of his career in Buffalo.  

I'm not a TT fanboy, but I hope that's not the end of him here.  Terrible way to go out.  

Watch in the off season.  Taylor will be a hot commodity.  Teams value him and can tailor an offense to his strengths.  Dennison did the opposite.  the Bills have the same pathetic offense that he employed in Denver. They won the Super Bowl because of Defense and Manning basically ignored Dennison and ran his offense to the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The writing was on the wall that the staff wasn’t a big fan of his. 

spot on.  

1 hour ago, ChicagoRic said:

I have a been a pretty staunch Tyrod supporter, but this loss coupled with this injury make it the end of the line for him. 

It gives the coaches and management an easy answer regarding the QB decision for the rest of the year:  "Taylor is not 100%, so are going with Peterman."

Won't matter if Taylor is 0% or 99.9%, they have talking points to move on from him.  

Ready to see what Peterman can do with a full week of snaps in practice. 

Hopefully Peterman can do better than the last time he had a full week of snaps in practice.

2 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Hopefully his main weapon in the passing game will be back and last longer than the first play from scrimmage. 

True. The line actually blocking would be nice as well.

The injury speeds up the Process TT will never take another snap again in the Buffalo Bills Uniform

6 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Hopefully his main weapon in the passing game will be back and last longer than the first play from scrimmage. 

But we traded Sammy because he cant stay on the field ?

I like Tyrod but he wasn’t going to be back next year. He’s the best we’ve had since Kelly and is a decent NFL starter. With that being said this injury is the perfect out for everyone. Both sides can point to the injury allowing the Bills to run Peterman out there and Tyrod to save his value in FA. Either way the Bills are taking a guy in the first and hopefully they get it right.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like Tyrod but he wasn’t going to be back next year. He’s the best we’ve had since Kelly and is a decent NFL starter. With that being said this injury is the perfect out for everyone. Both sides can point to the injury allowing the Bills to run Peterman out there and Tyrod to save his value in FA. Either way the Bills are taking a guy in the first and hopefully they get it right.

To be honest Fitz had some moments to equal Tyrod. In the end, the are the same. Guys with a lot of heart but could never get over the hump.

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Watch in the off season.  Taylor will be a hot commodity.  Teams value him and can tailor an offense to his strengths.  Dennison did the opposite.  the Bills have the same pathetic offense that he employed in Denver. They won the Super Bowl because of Defense and Manning basically ignored Dennison and ran his offense to the Super Bowl.

spot on.  

Like he was this off season?

Ppl need to get a grip

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1