If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

14 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Roid boy had a hissy fit because he got physically beaten by a rookie on that play

Period

it was a classless, disgusting play from a total numbskull that has no business receiving respect from anyone with a modicum of common sense 

Alonzo wasn't suspended for his hit on Flacco. Suh wasn't suspended for purposely grabbing Dion Lewis' facemark and twisting it around almost breaking his neck. Suh wasn't suspended for grabbing Mallet by the throat. Burfict also has done something this year, but I can't recall off the top of my head. 

Was what Gronk did dirty? Absolutely. 

6 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Alonzo wasn't suspended for his hit on Flacco. Suh wasn't suspended for purposely grabbing Dion Lewis' facemark and twisting it around almost breaking his neck. Suh wasn't suspended for grabbing Mallet by the throat. Burfict also has done something this year, but I can't recall off the top of my head. 

Twice now you.said you were leaving. Apparently you have nothing better to do than stay on another teams message board and keep spewing garbage. 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Do you mean Patriot history of getting favorable treatment? Or Patriot reputation of getting favorable treatment?

I want my shoes looking like mirrors, btw.

Oh sure. You mean like the NFL lying and creating a "scandal" like Deflategate? Singling out 1 of 32 for having a single camera out of place for 20 minutes of one game? Allowing Brady to be hit time and time again after the whistle. Allowing teams to tee off on Brady's head game after game? Allowing defenders to pin Gronk's arms, grab his jersey, and push off on every pass?

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Twice now you.said you were leaving. Apparently you have nothing better to do than stay on another teams message board and keep spewing garbage. 

For real this time. It's tough being the beacon of truth, justice, and common sense in this message board. Still, it's important to stand for the truth, even when sending alone. 

BTW, I'm commenting during commercials of Vikings...

15 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

That you compare Kiko taking liberties while Flacco is sliding to Gronk dropping a WWE-style elbow on the back of a prone defender's head tells me that you have utterly missed the point 

2 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

For real this time. It's tough being the beacon of truth, justice, and common sense in this message board. Still, it's important to stand for the truth, even when sending alone. 

I think of you as more like a turd in the punchbowl. But overall I believe we are on the same page with your value and purpose here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

If I was the Sheriff I would arrest players for assaults like that.

He actually could have killed him doing that.

Anyone remember the NHL player who intentionally went after another guy and faced criminal charges? Maybe in Canada? I forget the details. I think the judge said something like “you won’t play again until if/when he can”. 

4 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

If this post doesn't send you packing, I'm not sure what will. Not too smart coming to another teams message board basically calling everyone here liars with no common sense. Brilliant

12 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Oh sure. You mean like the NFL lying and creating a "scandal" like Deflategate? Singling out 1 of 32 for having a single camera out of place for 20 minutes of one game? Allowing Brady to be hit time and time again after the whistle. Allowing teams to tee off on Brady's head game after game? Allowing defenders to pin Gronk's arms, grab his jersey, and push off on every pass?

Hahahahahahaha!!!

No doubt you have a DOT sticker on your dodge caravan. 

15 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

I'm hoping Tre concussion injury is not as severe as the one you must have after reading the above!