Sickening: Brady needs 2 TD's on Sunday to move past Fitzpatrick for most TD's thrown in Buffalo the last 20 years

56 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you know, you came here after the chargers game and started a thread crying about how sorry you were and were reminded that you bring nothing but negative posts for the most part and here you are with this thread.

who gives a !@#$  about brady and his td record?

you obviously do and are doing a real good job riding his jock. why not just get on your knees before him and...

praise him.

Relax, it is an unbelievable stat & it just goes to show how dominant the cheaters have been against us in the past 20 years.  It also goes to show we haven't had a qb worth a dam in the past 20 years.  Very sad

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I've got Fitz at 30 starts and 39 passing TDs

Bledsoe at 24 starts and 30 passing TDs

Tyrod at 20 starts and 27 passing TDs

Losman at 18 starts and 15 passing TDs

Edwards at 17 Starts and 15 Passing TDs

Brady at 15 starts and 38 passing TDs

Looks like I'm omitting his starts with the Bungles and Titans and 5 other teams.  Nevermind, the stats are damning.

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Looks like I'm omitting his starts with the Bungles and Titans and 5 other teams.  Nevermind, the stats are damning.

If you're looking strictly at TDs per game, the only way anyone gets close if Tyrod's total TDs of 34 in his 20 starts. Not sure if Brady has any rushing TDs to add in though and quite frankly I don't want to look.

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm just trying to help....trying to be a good citizen.  I am a US citizen....I have the papers.

23 minutes ago, teef said:

2 words...internment camp.

This interaction is gold.

(what's the backstory on the property taxes?)

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If you're looking strictly at TDs per game, the only way anyone gets close if Tyrod's total TDs of 34 in his 20 starts. Not sure if Brady has any rushing TDs to add in though and quite frankly I don't want to look.

Are they counting Brady's pick 6 in that total from that one time we beat them at home?

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I pay $2,600 a year in property taxes in Atlanta.

Teef spends like 5 times more than that in Rochester.

Same square footage? Amenities?  Similar neighborhoods/school districts?

Just now, Gugny said:

Same square footage? Amenities?  Similar neighborhoods/school districts?

I live in one of the best school districts in Atlanta.  Literally 5 miles down the road at another high school that's not as coveted, house prices are $30,000 less.

I'm not sure his square footage or amenities but Atlanta is cheaper overall to live in.

I also have a better lawn than him.  My grass is like carpet and green as the eyes of a god.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I live in one of the best school districts in Atlanta.  Literally 5 miles down the road at another high school that's not as coveted, house prices are $30,000 less.

I'm not sure his square footage or amenities but Atlanta is cheaper overall to live in.

I also have a better lawn than him.  My grass is like carpet and green as the eyes of a god.

This makes it even more hilarious.

Who chooses to pay Rochester taxes?!??!?! 

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you know, you came here after the chargers game and started a thread crying about how sorry you were and were reminded that you bring nothing but negative posts for the most part and here you are with this thread.

who gives a !@#$  about brady and his td record?

you obviously do and are doing a real good job riding his jock. why not just get on your knees before him and...

praise him.

I care because of sick and tired of this team being associated with so many dubious NFL records and obscure stats.

Look it's not like Brady and the Pats are just dashing the Bills hopes and dreams they are doing this crap to just about everybody, but for a guy with 14 starts in Buffalo to have these type of numbers is mind boggling regardless of how many different QB's the Bills have seen come through here during the drought.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

I bet Kelly threw more in NE, NY, and Indy than their QBs in his reign too.   Same as Marino in most arenas of the AFCE during his reign other than Buffalo.

Yes - the QB position recent history is sickening for the Bills.  I don't really care about this stat though.  The whole play 8 games a season isn't as important when you consider most of our QBs haven't played 20 games in Buffalo during that 20 year stretch...  If it includes Fitz as competition and Bledsoe as competition I'm not shocked.  We've been churning through the position the entire time.  Depressing - and this stat is a symptom of that futility, not a condemnation of the current team.

3 minutes ago, MTBill said:

I bet Kelly threw more in NE, NY, and Indy than their QBs in his reign too.   Same as Marino in most arenas of the AFCE during his reign other than Buffalo.

Yes - the QB position recent history is sickening for the Bills.  I don't really care about this stat though.  The whole play 8 games a season isn't as important when you consider most of our QBs haven't played 20 games in Buffalo during that 20 year stretch...  If it includes Fitz as competition and Bledsoe as competition I'm not shocked.  We've been churning through the position the entire time.  Depressing - and this stat is a symptom of that futility, not a condemnation of the current team.

with no end in sight.  i bet brady sees 2 more starting bills QBs before he declares his career over.  Here's the existential question, how many years will Brady's record stand, or how long will it be before the Bills have a QB with that many TDs and wins in Buffalo over a given period?  I'm not sure how long SDS is going to keep at it here, but i'll lay the marker at 20 years

8 minutes ago, MTBill said:

Hopefully it changes someday and I'll jump for joy when the Bills finally find a QB that's even half as good as Brady.

This is one of those stats where i am like, who cares? I mean honestly, we know Brady is the greatest of all time and we get how much the Pats have owned the Bills. So what? What is the point? Is the OP pulling a reverse psychologist move? Or does he prepare himself for a bad outcome by saying it will happen? Either way i could care less. The league will be a better place when Brady retires. 

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This is one of those stats where i am like, who cares? I mean honestly, we know Brady is the greatest of all time and we get how much the Pats have owned the Bills. So what? What is the point? Is the OP pulling a reverse psychologist move? Or does he prepare himself for a bad outcome by saying it will happen? Either way i could care less. The league will be a better place when Brady retires. 

The league wont be better, but the Bills record in Buffalo just might be

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Yea just go ahead and delete this thread.  Or set it on fire.  Or both.

Got enough depressing stats about how we fair against them.

I believe Sports Illustrated tweeted a stat a little while ago that whenever Brady beats the Bills Adolph Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer's time in hell is shortened by a few decades.

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Tom Brady needs 2 TD passes on Sunday to move past Fitzpatrick for most TD passes thrown at Ralph Willson/New Era stadium the last 20 years. Keep in mind this is an opposing team's QB that only plays in Buffalo once per season, not 8 times a year like our own QB's!

Honestly not that surprising...how many QBs have played more than 17 games in Buffalo over that time span for the Bills??

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You are also probably paying 3 times what he is on the mortgage and 5x what he is spending at the grocery store...I known what the prices are like down there...they arent pretty...

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

You are also probably paying 3 times what he is on the mortgage and 5x what he is spending at the grocery store...I known what the prices are like down there...they arent pretty...

taxes far lower. weather much better.

I know that WNY compared to S Jersey is CHEAP.

I pay $2,600 a year in property taxes in Atlanta.

Teef spends like 5 times more than that in Rochester.

oh...i wish it was only 5 times more.  our county is one of the highest in the country.  i don't think it's worth it, but the schools are fantastic.  

now you're just trying to hurt me.

1 minute ago, teef said:

oh...i wish it was only 5 times more.  our county is one of the highest in the country.  i don't think it's worth it, but the schools are fantastic.  

You're over 10k a year in taxes?

I thought it was bad here. My lady pays that on a 3br/2ba.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

Atlanta sucks. Did you ever get your farm out in Mendon or what?

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Atlanta cost psf is low. So are the taxes. Much less than NYS 

our square footage is low cost.  the taxes are not.  it's easy to get a nice house here in terms of size, make, etc...but you get kicked in taxes.  

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

You're over 10k a year in taxes?

I thought it was bad here. My lady pays that on a 3br/2ba.

oh yeah.  money i'll never get back, but there's not much of a choice.