The key to beating the Patriots this Sunday is...

Shaq Lawson or Yarborough need to have the game of their career. Hughes can't be the only guy pushing the pocket they will take him away. 

Milano needs more snaps. 

The offensive line needs to own that matchup.

Gaines needs to stay on the field.

Dennison needs to take his head out of his ass.

1 hour ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

You can say D or running game, but it really hinges on TT. And knowing they will be disciplined to contain him from running outside and bring a good pass rush/blitz up the middle, the only chance is TT making them pay with quick decisive throws - the throws he almost never even attempts. He can do it but will he revert to being too safe? Dude has nothing to lose, please please please just let the ball go.

Then Dennison needs to have him play out of the shotgun, with two backs and maybe two TEs. Think he'll do it?

1 hour ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Honestly, this is the only team we play that I don't mind hits that are slightly less than clean. 

I think someone like Jerry Hughes taking out a knee or slamming extra hard to the turf on a shoulder and getting a 15 yard penalty is well worth them not having 12* the rest of the game. 

I can/will never root for any person to be injured in a game of any kind.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, yungmack said:

Then Dennison needs to have him play out of the shotgun, with two backs and maybe two TEs. Think he'll do it?

I hear you, Rico is at least half if not more the actual problem. But even if he calls the right plays the question is will Taylor take advantage or will he revert to being overly conservative? 

Pressure with 4 rushing. Blitzing Brady will only result in a quicker pass over to Dion Lewis, who will smoke everyone.

Need to close out that spot in the middle of the field that we seem to constantly leave wide open. Chargers absolutely wrecked us throwing to the middle. The Pats specialize in those.

16 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I can/will never root for any person to be injured in a game of any kind.

I agree, it's called perspective....look, I hate the Pats, but honestly it's just because they've been so good for so long....yeah, yeah, all the cheating stuff sucks, but they keep winning and we keep whining about them....it is what it is...if we want to be hated by the rest of the league for something other than dumb tailgate stuff, then McD and the team need to start kicking tail and winning games. Enough with the complaining....also, as for Brady, I can detest the team because they're in the same division, but read about how he handles himself and how he contributes to people outside of football, and you can't hate him as a person. 

Reading about his mother with cancer, how they rallied as a family to come together and support him during the season, it humanizes him and the game needs more of that...not just him, but all of the players. Kyle Williams is one of my favorites for similar reasons, just a really decent guy and many of the Bills, JJ Watt, the list goes on...we need to keep in perspective that as much as we love the team and the game of football, there are real people and wishing someone an injury, is not a humanly decent thing to wish on someone, regardless of who they play for or what they've accomplished in life. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Woodman19 said:

Better planning and execution.  The Patriots despite what everyone here seem to think are capable of losing NFL games.  If we don't make mistakes, there's no reason we can't pull it out.  I suspect the team has been circling this one on the Calendar since week 1.

When NE loses, there has to be a perfect storm... Every bounce, every call, every flukey play has to go against them.

5 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I agree, it's called perspective....look, I hate the Pats, but honestly it's just because they've been so good for so long....yeah, yeah, all the cheating stuff sucks, but they keep winning and we keep whining about them....it is what it is...if we want to be hated by the rest of the league for something other than dumb tailgate stuff, then McD and the team need to start kicking tail and winning games. Enough with the complaining....also, as for Brady, I can detest the team because they're in the same division, but read about how he handles himself and how he contributes to people outside of football, and you can't hate him as a person. 

Reading about his mother with cancer, how they rallied as a family to come together and support him during the season, it humanizes him and the game needs more of that...not just him, but all of the players. Kyle Williams is one of my favorites for similar reasons, just a really decent guy and many of the Bills, JJ Watt, the list goes on...we need to keep in perspective that as much as we love the team and the game of football, there are real people and wishing someone an injury, is not a humanly decent thing to wish on someone, regardless of who they play for or what they've accomplished in life. 

Dont forget the starving children in India?

1 minute ago, theAteam said:

Pressure with 4 rushing. Blitzing Brady will only result in a quicker pass over to Dion Lewis, who will smoke everyone.

Need to close out that spot in the middle of the field that we seem to constantly leave wide open. Chargers absolutely wrecked us throwing to the middle. The Pats specialize in those.

Hughes and... Hughes and... Hughes and... 

Sorry watched Super Troopers this weekend, aside from Hughes who you got on the DL that can create pressure?

Pressure by the front 4 will certainly be key (which is not looking good), if Brady has time he's as close to impossible to beat as any QB ever, finds the open man/miss match too quickly to begin with, give him time and its already over.

The middle of the field will need to be clogged up for sure to have a chance, the LB's and secondary will have to play the game of their lives as will Tyrod throwing the ball (better than vs. Seattle last year) and as DC Greg said: "Heart. Miles and miles of heart. - Jimmy McGinty" and then the Bills might have a chance.

Its going to take a lot...