Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

This week may be interesting as far as our offense goes. Tough, big game, against a noticeably better team we can't beat. But it's at home and their defense isn't great. This may be the first game we have Benjamin, Matthews, Zay, and Clay with TT. Possibly Glenn. I don't expect a win but could be interesting how well or poorly offense plays. 

They've been averaging around 16 points the last 4-5 games.....and their offense puts up around 30.....not a good combo....they also have not lost on the road this year...we need a small miracle to beat them...but I also thought we would lose today...there's that ;-)

Gameplan since we play them twice should be to hurt Brady. Hit him late, land on him, Target his unprotected right knee, twist his back, land on him, drive him into the ground, hit him 3-5 seconds late if necessary. Do what Vince Wilfork did to JP Losman in 2007 and crash through Brady’s knee after the play is over. Who cares? The point is destroy Brady. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

thankfully i wont be able to tune in becuz i'll be in the Riviera Maya sipping on every drink under the sun. my wife actually made sure to schedule this vacation for the away game vs the pats. what a woman!

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

This one’s at The Ralph.

LOL!

FF a few weeks to another thread started by Stank-Nasty.  Off the Wall.

"So I decided to get a divorce from my wife because..."

:lol:

Edited by Fadingpain

It is amazing that Brady never gets hurt. You would think once in a while we would get this guy banged up, or not 100% or knock him out of a game or not have to deal with him. Except for 08 or the suspension...this guy is always there ready to shred us like tissue paper

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus