I feel like we win today

Steptide

You know, I feel like the Bills take this one from KC 27-21.  We had them last year until we didn't challenge the Jeremy Maclin long catch that resulted in a score.  I was watching the game in Alaska with a fellow Bills fan and was screaming for a challenge.  Anyways, I have a good feeling about this one.   

3 minutes ago, CviewBills said:

You know, I feel like the Bills take this one from KC 27-21.  We had them last year until we didn't challenge the Jeremy Maclin long catch that resulted in a score.  I was watching the game in Alaska with a fellow Bills fan and was screaming for a challenge.  Anyways, I have a good feeling about this one.   

Ugh... that was Rex’s tenure in a nutshell.

Unfortunately, I’m not 100% confident that McDermott challenges that play, either.

It’s strange consider I’m not a Tyrod guy, but am I the only person not remotely concerned about Tyrod? Defense will be the story of this game. I don’t see us winning with this defense. They’ve been historically bad over the past few weeks. They haven’t done anything to indicate they have the ability to hold anyone under 40 points. 

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Obviously with the way the bills have played lately it could be another ugly game. However, I think Tyrod is gonna play one of his best games today and the defense will do just enough to help us win. Have felt pretty good about this game all week

Go bills! Just win

Right, Tyord is going to throw for 400 and have 3 TD because KC and their super bowl HC won't follow prior teams and won't attempt or don't have a clue how to make Tyrod be a QB. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This is a make or break game for Tyrod's career.

Either he has a chip on his shoulder, fire in his belly, or his nuts crawl up into his abdomen...

This is the last chance I am willing to give him.

Edited by T-Bomb

I'm usually always optimistic when Sunday morning comes around...even if throughout the week, I feel like we're going to get pummeled, my fan-hood takes over and I find a way to convince myself we will win...that is not happening this morning...I will watch of course, but I'm afraid it's going to get ugly....hope I'm wrong...

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

I Feel Like We Win Today

I hope you're wrong. At this point I'm just hoping for a good draft position. No way this team is good enough to do any damage whatsoever even if they sneak into the playoffs in this poor conference.

I don't want another 7 or 8 win season thought of by some as a victory because we got more than 4 or 5 wins.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mellaman101 said:

My choice is watch the game or my wife wants me to investigate which kid is wiping poop on the bathroom walls.  Either way im in for a day of $hit!

i'm thinking maybe it's not the kids....anywho, i'm preparing for another week of leslie frazier thinking he can get pressure with four, sometime before the end of the game and alex smith will have time to change his socks back there. hoping it's just not too embarrassing.

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

Obviously with the way the bills have played lately it could be another ugly game. However, I think Tyrod is gonna play one of his best games today and the defense will do just enough to help us win. Have felt pretty good about this game all week

Go bills! Just win

I used to be one of those guys just like you. Not anymore, I've been wrong so many times in the last couple of seasons having that exact same feeling you're havin...NO MORE! NOT AGAIN! That is the heart speaking not the head. I would be ecstatic to be wrong. But, not feeling it. Reality...... just think about our defense in the last 3 weeks and you will be shaken to the core.

I also have a feeling that the Bills find a way to win today in a classic 'suck us back in with false hope' game. All the ingredients are in place against a struggling Chiefs team that has been in a similar free fall as of late.

But then again the Bills always seem to be the perfect remedy for other struggling teams to get healthy and back on track so to speak so wouldn't be surprised if KC comes out and puts this team away by halftime like the last two week against the Chargers and Saints.

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

I also have a feeling that the Bills find a way to win today in a classic 'suck us back in with false hope' game. All the ingredients are in place against a struggling Chiefs team that has been in a similar free fall as of late.

But then again the Bills always seem to be the perfect remedy for other struggling teams to get healthy and back on track so to speak so wouldn't be surprised if KC comes out and puts this team away by halftime like the last two week against the Chargers and Saints.

That is what is most likely going to happen.

Just now, nedboy7 said:

The Bills win this one.  TT throws for 300 yards.  The fans meet him at the airport to try to break his legs so he cant play again. 

if they don't and if he doesn't are you going to call those that pretty much knew neither will/would happen whiners?

on another note, I hope you're right. just don't see it though.

I feel like our first 2 drives on defensive will show us if we are going 5-11 or if we are going to hang in this thing. If it gets shoved down our throat like it has for the last month...we are done. If we come out and get stops early and show that maybe we are fixing the Defense, we can win this game. I don’t give a **** who our QB is. This team was always going to go as the Defense goes. The last 3 games have been a disgrace. No reason to believe that changes today, but if it does...we might be able to save this season.