I feel like we win today

Steptide

Obviously with the way the bills have played lately it could be another ugly game. However, I think Tyrod is gonna play one of his best games today and the defense will do just enough to help us win. Have felt pretty good about this game all week

Go bills! Just win

• Like (+1) 2

I realize this is a silly statement but this team is due for a win. It's not my prediction because I think KC is a better team and they will be playing at a high level after losing to Eli and his scrubs. Just something say after laying 3 eggs in a row, pride may just take over this game for the Bills

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Obviously with the way the bills have played lately it could be another ugly game. However, I think Tyrod is gonna play one of his best games today and the defense will do just enough to help us win. Have felt pretty good about this game all week

Go bills! Just win

I hope you are right. I have felt the exact opposite lol..,I agree Taylor "might" have a good game today but I don't think the defense does at all. I think they will put up another stinker. Would be nice if they could get their **** together and play like they did in the beginning of the season again though.

16 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Feels like an Arby’s night.

That's only because they got dat sauce.

Mane

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Feels like an Arby’s night.

I have no clue what this means, but it made me laugh!

12 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I feel the opposite.  Chiefs have been anemic on offenses and the Bills are just what the doctor ordered.

i hope I'm wrong.  

I am with ya jinx, kept trying to work up hope through the week, just can't muster any this morning.

Having said that, i put a  smidge on the moneyline just in case.

27 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

That's hilarious. Next two weeks will be two more blowouts. Good luck to anyone defending "the process"  after that.

Part of the process is losing games with historically bad performances, where opposing teams set league and team records, on both offense and defense.  Chan Gailey introduced the process several years ago, and the Bills have been sticking to it ever since. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

no.  unless the turnover machine cranks up again,  they get a 30+ burger laid on 'em today.   looks like the movie is over for this year.   

30??  I would consider that miraculous improvement by this defense.

Let's hope they don't drop another 40+!