Thanksgiving Football: What to Watch For

26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Was just about to say.

Ill take Tyrod over Cousins any day. 

This is funny Scott! Your realize every starter on Wash O-line and top RB's have been out most the year and he is still 2nd in the league for passing?

To all their own.

• Like (+1) 1

Vikings and Chargers are for real.  I expect the Chargers to nab that last Wild Card spot.  Even though the Chargers game hurt our dwindling playoff chances, I'm enjoying Jerry Jones seeing another season going down the tubes like so many before.  Misery loves company.

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is funny Scott! Your realize every starter on Wash O-line and top RB's have been out most the year and he is still 2nd in the league for passing?

To all their own.

I considered myself a Taylor defender until this year, but any arguments that Tyrod's the short or long term answer at this point are fallacious imo.

Edited by Doc Brown

40 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Vikings and Chargers are for real.  I expect the Chargers to nab that last Wild Card spot.  

I think the Chargers still have an outside chance at stealing the division from the Chiefs.  Chiefs are in a nosedive, which hopefully we can extend on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mannc said:

I think the Chargers still have an outside chance at stealing the division from the Chiefs.  Chiefs are in a nosedive, which hopefully we can extend on Sunday.

Funny as many yards as they had in the first half the score was only 3-0.  Dak & the Cowboys were atrocious.

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Funny as many yards as they had in the first half the score was only 3-0.  Dak & the Cowboys were atrocious.

Their FG kicker was injured.  He missed one, and the next time they went for a first down on a fourth down rather than kick.  They failed and the ball went over to Dallas.  With a decent FG kicker the score could have been 9-0 in the first half.  The failed/unattempted FGs were both less than 40 yards so they shouldn't have been too hard for a pro kicker.

4 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Their FG kicker was injured.  He missed one, and the next time they went for a first down on a fourth down rather than kick.  They failed and the ball went over to Dallas.  With a decent FG kicker the score could have been 9-0 in the first half.  The failed/unattempted FGs were both less than 40 yards so they shouldn't have been too hard for a pro kicker.

I did see, the point is Dallas was terrible on both sides of the ball.  Tyrod would have been crucified if he had the first half Dak did.  

But no way Dak is being pulled (though they are out of the playoff race).  I'd say Dallas should be looking at a QB in the off season as Dak has been exposed too....

• Like (+1) 2