I'm done

row_33

I’m not ‘done’ but I am going ala carte for tix next year.

Pay a premium for the opener and then pick and choose a few others to attend.

Just don’t want to be on the hook for late season garbage games anymore, especially when they start selling for pennies on the dollar on the street.

4 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’m not ‘done’ but I am going ala carte for tix next year.

Pay a premium for the opener and then pick and choose a few others to attend.

Just don’t want to be on the hook for late season garbage games anymore, especially when they start selling for pennies on the dollar on the street.

this really is the way to go.  i'm telling you...buy a ticket or two in the clubs.  fewer games, but it such a nice way to watch football.

This kind of post is ridiculous. People always post this stuff, and have over the life of the BBMB (RIP). If the Bills ripped off a win streak, you'd be right back on the bandwagon like you never jumped off in the first place.

See you on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I said that when the Blackhawks were begging me to buy season tix 10 years ago.  My stupidity worked out really well!  Son of a...

...pup!

54 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Whaley had a a proven track record of failure. These guys haven't even had a calendar year.

One position carries the weight of logic.

The other carries a whole lot of caterwauling.

The UNMITIGATED GALL.

:lol:

Starting a fifth round rookie when the sixth seed is still in play smells like the same ineptitude to me.

Edited by JM2009

10 minutes ago, simool said:

I see your Bob Seger and raise you a Tom Petty

Gr8!  Now we have DCTom on the ledge of the Peace Bridge. 

Wow... New Board is awesome!  Plays while typing! 

7 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Starting a fifth round rookie when the sixth seed is still in play smells like the same ineptitude to me.

The sixth seed is still in play!

What a perfect time! WestCoast game... Bills playing like crap there since 1960.

He knows what he has now.

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Key words there.

Actually to most fans and local and national media, and anyone with any sense when the team is 5-4 and holds the sixth seed. even Players around the league commented on what a bad idea it was.

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow... New Board is awesome!  Plays while typing! 

The sixth seed is still in play!

What a perfect time! WestCoast game... Bills playing like crap there since 1960.

He knows what he has now.

When we are 5-7, the sixth seed will be long gone. I'd say a typical 7-9 finish because we get two inept teams like us at home. Miami and the Colts.

Edited by JM2009

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I wouldn't do that.  Too easy to have second thoughts, sitting on a bridge ledge.  Then you sit around waiting to drum up the courage to do something.  And that's the hardest part.

18 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's what really irks me about starting Peterman last week.  "Hey, we're 5-4, in the playoff hunt, and we always suck on the West Coast.  It's the PERFECT time to give the rookie QB his first start!"  

I can't think of a dumber coaching decision I've ever seen.