Football Czar for off season

19 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I think it is a must this year for off season. A guy higher to Beane and McDermott. No yes man. To keep these guys in check and get rid of coaches not doing there job..  Maybe the biggest need for off season. They report to him then to Pegula's. How I think should be after all of this.

What you guys think?

I think you have to let the GM build the team a little before you scrub the whole structure.  If they truly are tearing this team down to the studs it will take time.  I am not sure I agree with this philosophy but you at least got to see where it leads. 

22 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I think it is a must this year for off season. A guy higher to Beane and McDermott. No yes man. To keep these guys in check and get rid of coaches not doing there job..  Maybe the biggest need for off season. They report to him then to Pegula's. How I think should be after all of this.

What you guys think?

I think unless Beane and McWrestler have stupid agents, their contracts spell out to whom they report.  And I think any Czar worth having, would want to choose or at least have some say in the coaches reporting to him.

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

What’s the point of hiring the czar after the HC and GM are hired? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose?

This

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

On 20/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

What you guys think?

And then in 2018 we can hire a czar to manage that czar.