Broncos Fire McCoy

BigBuff423

52 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

That win against Denver looks more and more crappy all the time.

I told people that and I got roasted.  I wish I could look back and see who the 2 dummies were that were talking smack.  Denver is a mess for the same reasons we are.  No QB

The NFL channel just said they don't know how McCoy held onto a job even this long...........so i guess if he's not good enough for anyone else, he must be good enough for the Bills.

That kind of sounds like our roster right now.

• Like (+1) 1

I would be shocked if Mccoy doesn't come here after the season.  After the last stretch of games I would consider giving Dennison the boot.  Hire Mccoy as a consultant/ Oc now.  I don't see Mcdermott getting rid of anyone in season though.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sweats said:

The NFL channel just said they don't know how McCoy held onto a job even this long...........so i guess if he's not good enough for anyone else, he must be good enough for the Bills.

That kind of sounds like our roster right now.

McCoy was McDermott's first choice as offensive coordinator.

Now is the time to bring him in as an "advisor" or "consultant" or some such non-sense, so that he can replace Dennison next season.

1 hour ago, vincec said:

McCoy was McDermott's first choice as offensive coordinator.

Now is the time to bring him in as an "advisor" or "consultant" or some such non-sense, so that he can replace Dennison next season.

....not sure I understand the luvfest with McCoy............Orton and Tebow were his Denver toys....hardly did anything in SD as HC with Rivers.....and now back to Denver to develop Siemian, work with Osweiller (COUGH) and Paxton who is injured which has Denver in the hunt (COUGH again)".....what did I miss??........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ah, I heard that recently....where did I hear that recently?

I know!  I heard it on TBD!  "Let's start Peterman, can't get any worse!"

Yeah, how'd that work for ya?

"we are still evaluating the tape"

4 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Speaking of the Pegulas, do they attend road games and were they there yesterday?

they were there

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ouch.  Truth hurts. 

WTH does it even mean "too much about scheme and not enough about offensive execution"?

That latter depends so much upon who ya got to execute your scheme - unless Elway feels Mccoy should have adjusted his scheme more to improve execution.

It's exactly why Roman was fired last year. Don't waste prep time on 80 plays when you're only running 50 in a single game.

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

It's exactly why Roman was fired last year. Don't waste prep time on 80 plays when you're only running 50 in a single game.

Oh, OK.  He means "streamline and simplify, Dummkopf".  That makes sense.  and maybe try to Tailor it more to your players?

Let's not bring McCoy here then.  More complex scheme and more of it is not what we need, if Elway is right.