Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Right now the only common denominator is the Dareus move. Everything went downhill from there on.

Dareus was a good run-stuffer, but he's not the whole reason the Bills have gotten slaughtered the past 3 weeks.

There's another reason, but i don't see it.

Looking ahead to next week.  Do I want us to lose in order to improve our draft pick?  OR...do I want the Chiefs to lose in order to improve THEIR draft pick (which we own).  I'm thinking I want the Chiefs to lose.  I have more confidence in our ability to lose a bunch more.

OK this is part coaching too.  You know Mills is bad, why not have an upback lined up between Ducasse and Mill and have him help.  But no you let this dude continue to get slaughtered and then your QB continues to get slaughtered.  Some coaches do not adjust.  I don't like to criticize them because that's why they are there and why I am here but man you can't have Mills keep getting his ass whipped time and time again and expect something different.

1 minute ago, gr8billsfan said:

Here's how we fix next season... Trade/Release Lorenzo, Wood, TT,  Mills, K.Williams, Shaq Lawson.  Fill those spots with picks, First round = QB.  Then OL, WR, DT/DE.

That's way too many holes to fill through one or even 2 drafts.