Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Bills757 said:

Yea, that's always the answer, right?  "Just draft a QB"....."that guy will get it done".....how about the Bills actually build an Oline that can protect and run block?  Too many fans think you can "just draft a QB" and that somehow will fix the problem....such a short-sighted approach.

Amen!!!

I don't know what's scarier... the fact we still have to play the Pats twice or what a guy like Kareem Hunt will do to us next week when play KC.

I'm telling you guys, Hunt may break the NFL all-time single game rushing record next week against us. He may hit 300 yards.

1 minute ago, McNubbins said:

Why do you loathe him so much?  I think any reasonable fan knows he's not the long-term solution, but you seem to have a vendetta. -_-

He's TRASH. He's in his 8th year, and he has hit his ceiling. His ceiling isn't even Philip Rivers' floor.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Sweats said:

Since the decline, they traded away Dareus............that's it.

With him in the line-up, we were winning, without him, the team is playing lost.

Does the past 3 weeks make sense to you cause it doesn't at all to me.

Right now the only common denominator is the Dareus move. Everything went downhill from there on.

3 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

Dont act like u werent rolling out the red carpet for the rookie to jizz in your mouth all week. Look at the brightside, at least u got ur protien intake. :lol:

All you can do is support decisions your coaching staff makes and trust them. Putting some hope and confidence behind a rookie QB to break the insane drought of not having a real QB is what a actual fan does.

Go ahead and troll everyone that backs a coaching decision with you funny remarks that make you look like a scumbag though.

• Like (+1) 1