The Peterman Factor

Jauronimo

Nathan Peterman is not only the biggest thing to happen to the franchise in recent history, but he just might change the course of history as we know it.  But what do we actually know about the man?  Let us explore the Peterman Factor.

Has he developed chemistry with his receivers in limited practice reps?  Does Peterman believe in the quick timing, west coast offense?  Is it true that Peterman has never been confused?  Peterman reportedly stared at the eclipse with binoculars and didn’t blink once, but why?? Peterman is 6’5” tall, does he even believe in midgets and how far can he throw a midget dressed like a little cowboy? 

Peterman is a better athlete than most people think but can he ice skate backwards and how many triple axels can he pull off in a row?  In college Nathan Peterman was rumored to have eaten more hot dogs than Joey Chestnut but how many billiard balls can he fit in his mouth at one time and how is it more than 4? That seems impossible! 

Why are the ancient texts silent about Peterman? Did the Egyptians and Sumerians drop the ball? Is Peterman even his real name? Was he sent here to teach us how to love again?  Should I leave my wife and devote my life to following the ways of NVP?  Peterman spelled backward is Namretep.  What does this even mean?!?! If I say Namretep into a mirror three times will  Savior Peterman appear and murder me or will it open up a gate to another dimension??

• Haha (+1) 4

Is it true that Peterman is sexually un-harassable?  I heard he sends dick pics to Brett Favre and groped Harvey Weinstein, but why?  Is he gay? Am I gay?!?!?   

Linguists say 'Peterman' is an onomatopoeia because its derived from the sound produced when the word is spoken aloud.  What the f@#$ is an onomatopoeia?   They say he played a robot Bobby Fisher in a game of mahjong and won.  I’m not impressed by that but I should be, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Is it true that Peterman is sexually un-harassable?  I heard he sends dick pics to Brett Favre and groped Harvey Weinstein, but why?  Is he gay? Am I gay?!?!?   

Linguists say 'Peterman' is an onomatopoeia because its derived from the sound produced when the word is spoken aloud.  What the f@#$ is an onomatopoeia?   They say he played a robot Bobby Fisher in a game of mahjong and won.  I’m not impressed by that but I should be, right?

Only Nebakanezer from ancient Egypt has the answer.

50 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Nathan Peterman is not only the biggest thing to happen to the franchise in recent history, but he just might change the course of history as we know it.  But what do we actually know about the man?  Let us explore the Peterman Factor.

Has he developed chemistry with his receivers in limited practice reps?  Does Peterman believe in the quick timing, west coast offense?  Is it true that Peterman has never been confused?  Peterman reportedly stared at the eclipse with binoculars and didn’t blink once, but why?? Peterman is 6’5” tall, does he even believe in midgets and how far can he throw a midget dressed like a little cowboy? 

Peterman is a better athlete than most people think but can he ice skate backwards and how many triple axels can he pull off in a row?  In college Nathan Peterman was rumored to have eaten more hot dogs than Joey Chestnut but how many billiard balls can he fit in his mouth at one time and how is it more than 4? That seems impossible! 

Why are the ancient texts silent about Peterman? Did the Egyptians and Sumerians drop the ball? Is Peterman even his real name? Was he sent here to teach us how to love again?  Should I leave my wife and devote my life to following the ways of NVP?  Peterman spelled backward is Namretep.  What does this even mean?!?! If I say Namretep into a mirror three times will  Savior Peterman appear and murder me or will it open up a gate to another dimension??

You need to read up on other Peterman threads. What we now know is he is "gritty" really effin Gritty. 

I am anxious, drinking heavily, can't sleep, anxious, and confused. But all we know until Sunday is he's gritty. 

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

this yuts is going to crash and burn like he did in Tennesse forcing to run to Pitt instead of fighting for his supposed job. We could of had our franchise QB at 10 with no trading up Dashon Watson all we needed was an offensive head coach not another wanna be jeff fisher 

1 minute ago, liverpoolkev said:

this yuts is going to crash and burn like he did in Tennesse forcing to run to Pitt instead of fighting for his supposed job. We could of had our franchise QB at 10 with no trading up Dashon Watson all we needed was an offensive head coach not another wanna be jeff fisher 

Well maybe, but does the guy believe in midgets?  That's the real issue here.

He can be anything you want him to be, and all I want for Xmas is a real NFL QB.. I think, without holding the box and shaking, that, that just might be what's inside; of course, it could also be a fruit cake...  <Saying fruit cake, does that make me gay?  ;)

Tim-

49 minutes ago, liverpoolkev said:

Watson?  They guy with an even weaker arm than Peterman, who was a huge surprise until getting hurt?  Hindsight is great, ain't it?

Peterman has a birthmark on his ass the shape of Celine Dion.  Is this a sign? N. Peterman is an anagram of permanent, as in “permanent” solution?  N. Peterman is also an anagram of rape t(e)n men and repent man. Coincidence??  Don’t turn your back on him. 

If it's true that a good question is better than a good answer then Jmo should receive a Pulitzer, Nobel, and Flying Fickle Finger of Fate award.  Also, since I replied to this post, the board should take me off probation.  I mean, what does it take to get off probation?  I mean I believe that Peterman can do anything, and he is the best thing since the Sumarians and Hammurabi's Code.  C'mon, besides a Bills win, I need to get off probation.  It's important to me. 

6 hours ago, Ga boy said:

If it's true that a good question is better than a good answer then Jmo should receive a Pulitzer, Nobel, and Flying Fickle Finger of Fate award.  Also, since I replied to this post, the board should take me off probation.  I mean, what does it take to get off probation?  I mean I believe that Peterman can do anything, and he is the best thing since the Sumarians and Hammurabi's Code.  C'mon, besides a Bills win, I need to get off probation.  It's important to me. 

Have more than 32 posts. 

18 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Holy Cow Namretep is the ancient Egyptian god of War. Known for his uncanny accuracy with a spear.

Holy freaking cow! You nailed it!

PETERMAN can, oh PETERMAN can

Who can spear a ball

through a basketball hoop

Strike a TD through a fruit loop

PETERMAN can, oh Peterman can

PETERMAN is the Egyptian

God of war that will make Buffalo feel good

• Like (+1) 1