Congratulations, Bills.

Peace Frog

That was the worst game I've seen from you in many years. Good thing we were at home and had 10 days to prepare or it could've been worse.  McDermott just had his post game press conference and he said "We need to hit the reset button."  You think?  Maybe hit the bottle, while you're at it.  So things definitely need to change.  For starters, start Peterman.  Second, start playing a 4-3 defense because whatever they're putting out there now is not working.  Lastly, go with a pass happy offense.  The running game is not working and our receivers may actually be better than our RBs.  You know, Shady and (gasp) Tolbert.

• Like (+1) 1

Today was beyond words......sickening all around.....a close loss would of been at least somewhat respectable but this **** show display again?  This was the 1st time i switched channels whenever our defense was out there.....watching the offence was no better......Im a taylor guy but start peterman...do something...get a spark somewhere and holy crap fix the run defence....even QB like brady couldnt contend with that crap!

I really expected them to get a win today. I figured after that disaster of a performance on national tv and the extra time to prepare they’d come out and show us what they’re for real.

Disgusted. They ran the ball 20+ times in a row and we still couldn’t stop them!?!? Get your stuff in order McBean. This was sickening. 

It is a good recipe, its the same one that New England and others use, it simply takes time to instill. 

You need the right kind of players AND talent.  Unfortunately, we subtracted a lot of talent. 

The upcoming off season will be critical for McBeane and McCoach.

I’m kinda in awe of the Saints. To come in our environment and do that to what I thought was a relatively decent Bills teams. That’s just nuts. They administered the worst home loss I’ve ever seen. Maybe the 2007 prime time loss to New England was as bad,  but I think that Bills team was worse. Not sure.

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

And if it doesn't? 

Bills continue to suck, McDermott gets fired and rinse and repeat.... Pegula needed to lure and experienced successful football mind. I was hoping for Coughlin to run the football operations. 

Instead they got a couple of novices who are turning the roster upside down... for no reason.

I think next season, as well as the 2019 season will answer this question.  

How will the 2018 draft fare?  We have a  lot of high picks to work with.

What type of changes will McD make after this season is done?  What type of changes will he make after this blowout?  Have to wait and see; but the positive is we won't have to wait too long to find out what the next couple of weeks bring.

I thought I recall McDermott and Beane being well thought of in the NFL community as up an coming coach and GM pair.  I suspect someone had Pegula's ear after the Wrecks swindle.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

I had to change the channel - Just couldn't stomach watching the train wreck.

I went out, used the leaf blower to create a giant hill by the street, tore up all the annuals in the garden, got all my hunting gear ready for next week and I'm still breathing fire. I didn't think we were a play-off team, but I didn't think we'd be pathetic.  

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

protect your dirt  :wallbash:   trust the process :wallbash:  playoff caliber :wallbash: change the culture :wallbash:  What a bunch of BS!!!!!

You forgot other notable sound bites... 

We have to take a hard look at it

It starts with me

We have to play better, we have to coach better

We have to evaluate things.

DOES HE EVER ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!