Congratulations, Bills.

Peace Frog

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Are you saying we failed to protect our rubber-like pellet subsurface?  

yup

23 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

You forgot other notable sound bites... 

We have to take a hard look at it

It starts with me

We have to play better, we have to coach better

We have to evaluate things.

DOES HE EVER ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!

nope

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He was our last winning coach. Maybe he saw how dysfunctional this organization is. McD better turn this thing around in less than 3 years or a lot of good faithful Bills fans will start disappearing. 

I'm really starting to believe the rumors that St. Doug left Buffalo because he thought the Pegulas were clueless and weren't buying what they were selling.

I mean they are great people and all but looking at the state of both their pro sports teams doesn't inspire confidence, especially the Sabres. Good god what a mess that team is.

I take it back.  Today's game was the worst one I've seen from the Bills.  OMFG!  Any talk of us possibly still making the playoffs had we somehow won today needs to be plunged down the toilet.  Even if we had somehow won, you really expect us to win at KC or either one of the NE games?  We'd be lucky to beat the Colts in 3 weeks.  This team stinks so bad I can hear it.

9 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I take it back.  Today's game was the worst one I've seen from the Bills.  OMFG!  Any talk of us possibly still making the playoffs had we somehow won today needs to be plunged down the toilet.  Even if we had somehow won, you really expect us to win at KC or either one of the NE games?  We'd be lucky to beat the Colts in 3 weeks.  This team stinks so bad I can hear it.

Hey we are still in the hunt.

On 11/12/2017 at 4:52 PM, ScottLaw said:

And if it doesn't? 

Bills continue to suck, McDermott gets fired and rinse and repeat.... Pegula needed to lure an experienced successful football mind. I was hoping for Coughlin to run the football operations. 

Instead they got a couple of novices who are turning the roster upside down... for no reason.

Interesting Coughlin and marrone are 7-3. Bills going quickly to the toilet 

St. Doug tried a power play to get Whaley out and his buddy Polian in. Together they would have the type of power that Coughlin and he have in Jax and the owners and Russ Brandon would step aside. Pegula wasn't having it, and when it failed St. Doug couldn't really come back after having orchestrated a failed coup against the GM.

Eventually Russ Brandon was pushed aside from football and Whaley was fired, but that was all after St. Doug had abdicated his throne.

Edited by TheFunPolice