Players taking a liking to Benjamin

Buffalo716

26 minutes ago, davspo said:

If they resign Matthews at the end of the year it would be a great receiving corp for a young quarterback to learn in.  A lot of big targets, with veteran experience.  THIS IS NOT A TT post, merely an observation!

Whether they re-sign Matthews depends on whether he'll agree to a reasonable deal and/or whether Thompson will agree to one.  What the receiving corps lacks is speed, which Thompson has, so between the two, I'd rather keep him.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Whether they re-sign Matthews depends on whether he'll agree to a reasonable deal and/or whether Thompson will agree to one.  What the receiving corps lacks is speed, which Thompson has, so between the two, I'd rather keep him.

Jimmy Two Times, Sr.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transient said:

That's because if they don't say nice things he will crush puny human weaklings with smile on face.

Or possibly make a light snack out of them if they are “Thurman sized”. 

15 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

You have to give credit to Beane and McD for completely reshaping the WR corps and secondary in just one year.

Next up is obviously the trenches, especially the front seven which McD will no doubt mold in his image.

Hey, just where is that “Is this is the worst receiving corps ever” thread? 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Hey, just where is that “Is this is the worst receiving corps ever” thread? 

Not sure it's fair to criticize a worst receiving corps ever thread when it could well have been the worst or close to it, and even the GM and HC knew it so they added two new guys, one of which performed better than the earlier guys immediately and one of which is universally regarded as better than all of them. 

7 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Yes. He's shown that when he has a receiver he can trust, he'll let them make a play on the ball.

Well there’s two sides on that arguement.  Yes, you are correct, he has shown that.....a few times.  He has shown the complete opposite more often than not.  The question is, does he trust any of these WRs?