Your brother plays on Saints, who do you root for?

46 minutes ago, Gugny said:

So you're a Mormon?

As close as you can get w/o being one.   with the inlaws   I am the good Mormon dad. 

I used to be "the dad" that spent time with my wife and 3 kids and her 2 sisters and their 2 kids (each)

Every weekend, every fair or festival around Rochester I'd be waling with 3 blonde woman and 7 total kids.  

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As close as you can get w/o being one.   with the inlaws   I am the good Mormon dad. 

I used to be "the dad" that spent time with my wife and 3 kids and her 2 sisters and their 2 kids (each)

Every weekend, every fair or festival around Rochester I'd be waling with 3 blonde woman and 7 total kids.  

So a Jack Mormon? ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I just saw a blurb that most all of Tre White's family is from Louisiana and Saints fans. And many of them will still be rooting for the Saints. 

It's kind of an interesting conundrum. If your brother or cousin was an NFL player and on the Saints, in a big game, would you root for the Bills to win or the Saints to win?

I think if it were me, and my brother was on the Saints I would root for them.

My cousin? The Bills.  :P

I root for my brother to do well but for the Bills to win.

This season?  Bills win and brother plays well

Out of the playoffs?  root for Saints

Playoffs yet to be determined?  Bills

Not quite the same but I'm a SU Basketball season ticket holder.  Many in my family are Bonaventure alums including my dad, sister, aunts, uncles.  My mom and her family are from Olean.  1 game a year I root against Cuse.  I don't feel at all bad about it and last year they almost pulled it off!  However a 30 game season is much different than 16 and the fact that Bonas is always the underdog probably plays into it.   

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I just saw a blurb that most all of Tre White's family is from Louisiana and Saints fans. And many of them will still be rooting for the Saints. 

It's kind of an interesting conundrum. If your brother or cousin was an NFL player and on the Saints, in a big game, would you root for the Bills to win or the Saints to win?

Bills. And I wouldn't even think twice. 

4 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Bills all the way.  I would root for my brother to have a good personal game, but for his team to lose.  I come from a competitive family, so competition is healthy for us.  

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Easy.  Root for the Bills, but root for your brother to play well.  You can have your cake and eat it too.

The only way you can have your cake and eat it too is if you eat really small portions...that's not too satisfying either.  :)

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

I don't have to worry about that scenario because I haven't got a brother and my cousins all live in Germany and I don't know any of them at all. 

I thought you were gonna tell us that one of them was that rookie WR...nevermind.