Your brother plays on Saints, who do you root for?

On 11/8/2017 at 3:01 PM, billsfan11 said:

Interesting question. Probably brother's team. Although if my brother was on the Pats or Dolphins, then that would probably divide my family apart...

Bert Weidner was from my hometown and was drafted by the Dolphins. He was an OL for them for 6 years in the early 90s. His younger brother was a few years ahead of me in school. I remember hearing that family changed their allegiance and were rooting for the ‘phins, and thinking to myself  “Wouldn’t it be preferable to disown him?” :ph34r:

If it was my brother I’d tell him I was rooting for him, and he’d assure me that he knew I was lying...

Edited by transient

51 minutes ago, transient said:

Bert Weidner was from my hometown and was drafted by the Dolphins. He was an OL for them for 6 years in the early 90s. His younger brother was a few years ahead of me in school. I remember hearing that family changed their allegiance and were rooting for the ‘phins, and thinking to myself  “Wouldn’t it be preferable to disown him?” :ph34r:

If it was my brother I’d tell him I was rooting for him, and he’d assure me that he knew I was lying...

Hahaha nice