First coach fired is going to be......

BmarvB

Hue Jackson ... last year he wanted Wentz but the front office peed in his Wheaties. This year he wanted Watson but the front office again soaked his Wheaties. Seems he knows what he wants but the idiots above him are clueless. The Browns should keep him and kill off the front office.

Marvin Lewis ... Ownership loves him like a son, the only way he gets replaced as HC is if he gets promoted to a front office job.

McAdoo ... might be canned after his next loss. His team has quit on him.

Pagano ... Is it his fault or the front office that they won't build a line to protect Luck ? ... Whoever it is should be drawn and quartered.

• Like (+1) 1

I disaree with Tamoa Bay.   They have had a bunch of close loses an with a young team confidence is shot and the team tanks. 

Unsure what the contract terms are with the Colts coach has. If the contract ends after ths year then its not renewed but I dont think he would get fired because he didnt have Luck this year.

12 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Adam Gase is one to watch too. That offense is pathetic and the team has no heart.

Bruce Arians is another if the Cards blow things up this offseason.

Beat me to it with Gase. Typically when you see a coach blasting his offense in the press (an offense he built) he's not long for the job.  They even got him some of "his guys" with Cutler and Julius. He blasts Ajayjayijayijayi then trades him only to see him run extremely well for Philly. 

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If luck was playing I'd agree. Maybe even some of it depends on how this years rookie head coaches do. If they continue succeeding it's going to fuel the notion the right guy wins, the wrong guy has a perpetual plan to win next year

I kinda get the impression that Luck might not want to play for Pagano anymore and now he won't be back this season after landing on IR. 

Had Deshaun Watson not been injured this week the score between the Texans and Colts would have been more like 41-20 with Pagano the human torch! Instead, the Colts faced Tom Savage. The Colts have the 6-2 Steelers, 5-3 Titans, @ 5-3 Jags, @ 5-3 Bills, 3-5 Broncos, @ 4-5 Ravens, 3-5 Texans all to play.

Currently, the Colts at 3-6 it looks like they will finish 5-11 is a good bet that Pagano might not make it to the Broncos game if he should lose the next four. I suspect the Colts OC Rob Chudzinski might be the interim HC. In any event, I think the guy is history this year unless he can get that team turned around quickly. 

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Mac-A- don't is toast... Could this be Matt Patricia's big break?

Patricia is a weird guy, I'd be surprised if he gets a HC job anytime soon.

Once Benny Mac gets fired someone at OBD should call him and get him in here to groom a young QB. I like him as an OC.

24 minutes ago, Idandria said:

What’s with the Marv Lewis hate? How many times have the Bungles been to the playoffs in the past 5 years? Exactly.

I know being a fan of the Bills, we tend to forget that MAKING the playoffs isn't really the goal year after year. After making the playoffs year after year and never advancing it's time to move on. 

I don't see him being the first one gone as someone is surely going to pull the trigger before the end of the season. Bengals will be classy and let him resign at the end of this season is my best bet.

On 11/5/2017 at 9:57 PM, BmarvB said:

After what we witnessed against the Rams, My vote goes to Ben McAdoo of the Giants. What's your prediction?

It is poetic justice that the Giants pushed out Tom Coughlin for Ben McAddoo (Who??)...Tom is having a great season down south.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:59 AM, McBean said:

Hue Jackson needs to be the first guy gone no questions.

The guy is like 1-24 or something crazy like that.

I remember over on the old BBMB people jumping off bridges that we didn’t hire Hue lmao.

Never mind all that, I missed the boat on your Qualcomm BUY advice.  What else you have?  LOL.  You have my respect