Does Benjamin play Thursday?

The juice

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I love this team. One interesting thing I noticed is that Benjamin has already played in 8 games this season since the Panthers haven't had their bye week yet.

So if he plays this week and the rest of the season for the Bills that would be 17 total regular season games, wonder if that's happened before?

Jerry Rice did it in his final season (Oakland to Seattle) because I remember wondering the same thing you did when the trade was made.

he's starting on my fantasy team. I need him to play. All other WR's are on a bye!!

He is an immediate help. At the very least I expect to see him on the field so that the Jets have to account for him. He will open up Matthews, Zay O'Leary and McCoy if nothing else. If they play him 1 on 1, then fine, good luck. TT audibles a play designed for him. They really only need to make him one or two. TT throws a great deep ball, Benjamin can catch the contested ball.

"Go Deep... On TWO!"

;-)

Now, can Tyrod hit the side of a barn.

Yeah, that Tyrod sure has been inaccurate the last few weeks. Hitting guys in stride, placing the ball where only his receivers can catch it, throwing the long ball perfectly. What the hell is he doing out there? Now you give him a WR with a massive catch radius? That can't help anyone.

👍🏻

Why not?

Thompson was here less than a week and had 100 yard game against the Bucs.

Thompson actually got to practice though. Definitely a different situation. He just got to B'lo late Tuesday night, they leave today for NJ.

Play Thursday?................um,no.

Last i heard, the dudes out of shape and can barely and i mean barely, make a roster.

Yet another fine acquirement by this FO................................................................................................................rolls eyes.

Play Thursday?................um,no.

Last i heard, the dudes out of shape and can barely and i mean barely, make a roster.

Yet another fine acquirement by this FO................................................................................................................rolls eyes.

Among WRs he’s 14th in receiving yards and 20th in YPG. Imagine what he can do when he gets in shape!

This would be a better world if people weren’t so agenda driven.

Heard his flight goes straight to New Jersey today to get to the Team so not as much time to learn like Deonte Thompson.

Someone on radio commented if Benjamin plays Thursday- he may simply run simple routes but the Jets will have to account for him ​and that should lessen the "stacking of the box" to open up the Run game.