Does Benjamin play Thursday?

The juice

The good news is this argument will be resolved shortly.

Hang in there.

As was noted up-thread, Sal C. spoke with the coach yesterday and asked him if Benjamin would play. The coach seemed to indicate he well could, despite Sal's suggestion he could not b/c of lack of time to prepare.

Then Beane confirmed that Benjamin made it to Buffalo yesterday, not today.

Then Beane says it's 50/50 he plays...

Then we hear Benjamin travelled with the team.

He's going to play, but as I said, hang on! We don't need to resolve this right now.

It will resolve itself soon enough.

I hope he plays for what that is worth.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is this argument will be resolved shortly.

Hang in there.

As was noted up-thread, Sal C. spoke with the coach yesterday and asked him if Benjamin would play. The coach seemed to indicate he well could, despite Sal's suggestion he could not b/c of lack of time to prepare.

Then Beane confirmed that Benjamin made it to Buffalo yesterday, not today.

Then Beane says it's 50/50 he plays...

Then we hear Benjamin travelled with the team.

He's going to play, but as I said, hang on! We don't need to resolve this right now.

It will resolve itself soon enough.

I hope he plays for what that is worth.

I think we'll know if he plays if we see a new guy wearing #13 who is 6"5 on the field. Just a guess.

Of course he does. Tell me he isn’t looking forward to showcasing his skills for a nationally televised audience -and to stick it to the Panthers!

It’s a Key Division matchup where the winner has a leg up for a playoff spot.

Both teams will play every available player who can help them win. Benjamin isn’t only A-vailable, he’s Valuable!

He’ll start.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

Bills GM Brandon Beane told the team's official radio program Wednesday afternoon that Kelvin Benjamin is "50/50" to play Thursday night against the Jets.

Ruse.

He’ll change the defensive game plan the Jets have been putting in for weeks for this game, the moment he enters the game.

I say that moment is the 1st play from scrimmage.

Ruse.

He’ll change the defensive game plan the Jets have been putting in for weeks for this game, the moment he enters the game.

I say that moment is the 1st play from scrimmage.

Sounds good to me. He'll get 17 games played this season should he play in the entirety of remaining schedule.

@nflnetwork

Per @KimJonesSports, Kelvin Benjamin a long shot to play vs. Jets on #TNF.

: #BUFvsNYJ | 8pm ET on NFL Network

I say let him sit and get up to speed. Unleash the beast in 10 days after against NO :thumbsup:

@nflnetwork

Per @KimJonesSports, Kelvin Benjamin a long shot to play vs. Jets on #TNF.

: #BUFvsNYJ | 8pm ET on NFL Network

terrible idea in a must win game. Put him in for the first play and throw it to him. That will cause chaos for the Jets D plan.

I say dress him and start him. Throw on the first play and look right at him then go to your real designated guy. Keep him in and run on second (unless the down/distance dictates something else). The Jets may have to react and think to themselves WTF, are we going to have to rethink our game plan. And then just sprinkle him in the rest of the game.

terrible idea in a must win game. Put him in for the first play and throw it to him. That will cause chaos for the Jets D plan.

Ha. I just typed almost the same thing.