Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

idk on overall rank, but I looked at a smattering

Derek Carr: 51/81 - 11.57 per game, 33.75% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Russell Wilson: 47/69 - 9.86 per game, 26.74% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Matt Ryan: 43/67 - 9.57 per game, 28.88% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Trevor Siemian: 42/65 - 9.29 per game, 26.32% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Deshaun Watson: 33/58 - 8.29 per game, 28.43% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Alex Smith: 39/66 - 8.25 per game, 25.48% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Carson Wentz: 37/61 - 7.63 per game, 23.11% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Jared Goff: 22/45 - 6.43 per game, 20.18% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Tyrod Taylor: 27/37 - 5.29 per game, 18.88% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

The Bills have lead in most 4th quarters, duh.

@BuffRumblings

The Buffalo Bills committed to a playoff push on Tuesday, sending a third- and seventh-round picks to the Carolina Panthers for a midseason addition: wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin. With 32 catches for 475 yards, Benjamin almost has as much production as all of Buffalo’s wide receivers combined at the halfway point in the season. What does he bring to the Bills offense? For one thing, his massive catch radius. I watched Benjamin’s targets this year to get a refresher on the player who first burst onto the scene in a 2013 season where he caught the game-winning touchdown in Florida State’s national championship bid.

idk on overall rank, but I looked at a smattering

Derek Carr: 51/81 - 11.57 per game, 33.75% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Russell Wilson: 47/69 - 9.86 per game, 26.74% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Matt Ryan: 43/67 - 9.57 per game, 28.88% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Trevor Siemian: 42/65 - 9.29 per game, 26.32% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Deshaun Watson: 33/58 - 8.29 per game, 28.43% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Alex Smith: 39/66 - 8.25 per game, 25.48% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Carson Wentz: 37/61 - 7.63 per game, 23.11% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Jared Goff: 22/45 - 6.43 per game, 20.18% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

Tyrod Taylor: 27/37 - 5.29 per game, 18.88% of his attempts this year have come in the 4th Quarter

I'm gonna cross reference it with time with lead and see what we see

I think this is a great trade on paper. My question is how he will mesh with Taylor. Benjamin makes his living catching contested balls and Taylor doesn't throw those. It'll be interesting to see how they integrate him.

This wil be the biggest issue. Will Tyrod take a few more chances on the 50/50 jump balls. With KB you can't play it safe.

From all the analysis and over analysis of this trade I think there are a few truths and some fallacies here. Some truths here. Due to his size Benjamin in not overly effective on short quick routes. Benjamin does add another dimension to the team that has not been here maybe ever. The fallacies that I see is the 50/50 ball that Benjamin does best does not fit to Taylor's strengths. Taylor has given guys chances down the field. That has happened this year and in years past. Benjamin seems to be at his best vs zone. Due to Taylor's scramble ability most team utilize zone against us. Benjamin's size and savvy will create the easy and visually open throws that Taylor likes most. Really the only question will be how fast can he be brought up to speed and how soon does Taylor look his way first. IMO this all happens fast. He will be easy to find and see on the field and when the man to man matchups are apparent its easy to see the miss match.

Edited by Mat68

Is it just me, or is Cam Newton melting down a bit over this?

Edit: when your team is struggling, and the Brass trades away your top target, I can't exactly blame him

He looked like he was going to cry in his presser when he was talking about it. It's pretty clear that they were super close from Cam's "foxhole" comments...