Kaepernick's Lawyer Tweets He Will Be Signed...

Big C

now i can't watch any sports channels for the next week. don't care about anyone signing a 2nd or 3rd string QB and i don't care whether or not he is going to kneel this week and then after they will want to talk about if he did kneel or did not kneel and what that means. sick of it all

now i can't watch any sports channels for the next week. don't care about anyone signing a 2nd or 3rd string QB and i don't care whether or not he is going to kneel this week and then after they will want to talk about if he did kneel or did not kneel and what that means. sick of it all

agreed, one of the reason ESPN is unwatchable, they can talk about Kapernick for a good `15 minutes of every hour all day every day.

i think it's that i'm realizing that wasting all this time on CK at this stage of life isn't justified any more

If he's signed, one of the reasons would be whether or not he, personally, kneels is no longer news. The whole anthem protest thing is now endemic and way bigger than Kaep ever made it.