Miami trades Jay Ajayi to Eagles

YoloinOhio

Why would the Fins do that? Oh well, works out well for us

That's the first thing I wondered, too. Why? They MUST know something we don't. Maybe he's running around on a wheel that's about to fall apart. Or maybe they found out he's been running around with their Oline coach and will pop a piss test soon.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a McD type trade by Gase. Word was he was really pissed at his team and wanted to make an example out of someone.

As I recall he sent Ajayi home last year before a road game for not being a team player.

Exactly. On point as always.

He also bad mouthed Ajayi in the post game presser on Sunday, basically saying playing running back isn't hard just hit the right hole.

Jeez 1 game out of a playoff spot and Miami already throwing in the towel and tanking. I don't get it. a 4th for Ajayi makes no sense to me

Gase and him Clash. Gase never liked him.

Rember made a huge push for Anderson and then started Foster last year.

Has benched him numerous times and add to that they think his knees are shot

Eh, I get it.

Ajayi's knees are completely shot, and he's not a team player. He probably washes out of the league in a year or two.

The Eagles just lost Peters and need to find a way to keep their young QB protected. A powerback offense of Ajayi and Blount is a smart strategy.

Note to the rest of the NFC East: probably best to defend Ajayi with 11 guys, not 10.