Miami trades Jay Ajayi to Eagles

YoloinOhio

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't fluke anything, how can you not give credit to a team that started 1-4 and was dead in the water and went on one of the more amazing runs in NFL history last year to finish 10-6 and make the playoffs?

Look I hate the Dolphins as much as the next Bills fan but what they have done the last year and half is truly remarkable especially given the sad state their own franchise was in.

Let's put it this way, a contact of mine from my days working in the Pac 10 (Now Pac 12) called me up recently because he's been working down in Florida and close to the situation in Miami. I'm paraphrasing here but basically he said "Savior (not my real name obviously) what Tannebaum and Gase are doing with the Dolphins is truly remarkable, they have changed the entire culture and bring a new age thinking to the NFL that rivals what established forward thinking franchises like the Pats and Steelers have done. In other words don't be surprised if this is next NFL dynasty in the making."

This is also why I picked the Dolphins to go 12-4 this year and be a dark horse contender in the AFC. Not sure they are catching the Pats but today they hit the reset button on a season that wasn't necessarily going terrible to begin with at 4-3 with a top 10 defense outpacing many other units around the league with key metrics. Also they have reinforcements on the way with key players coming back from injury/suspension: Devante Parker, Ted Larson and TJ McDonald.

It's just too bad the Bills didn't catch the Dolphins and Pats early in the season because I hate how we have to play four games against them in the 2nd half of the season and you better believe they will be playing their best football of the season in December. The question remains, will the Bills also be at that level then?

Lol ok. When the Dolphins most likely miss the playoffs this year, are you still going to stand by saying they are building one hell of a team and are doing remarkable things?

Why do you think Miami is so good? I don't understand

They fluked their way to the playoff last year only to get pounded by Pitts in the first round, and now they are very fortunate to have a winning record.

They have like a minus 60 point differential. That is building one hell of a good team?

Lol that is supposed to be scary for Dolphins players? To get possibly traded away to super bowl contenders? Lol Gase is a weird one

You will be banished to a 7-1 team if you don't shape up and play right ;)

I am going to trade the best back we have had in 10 years just to show you who's boss.

I think Ricky(Big Puff) Williams was there last decent RB.