Trades that should happen: Cordy Glenn to Giants

Peace Frog

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would the Bills get in return?

exactly! Taking playoff calibre rosters and sending away players in trades to benefit the weaker team makes no sense

Am I crazy to think that the Bills' o-line is ten times better with Glenn in there??

Stop the madness with these stupid trade scenarios!

no you're not. We got better yesterday and I think will get better as the season continues.

At 1-6, the Giants are done and I highly doubt they will make any deals to bring in players just as I doubt the Bills will deal Glenn. Shouldn't happen on either side.

not saying to the giants as I agree they are in no real position but he could be traded elsewhere? some felt 99 wouldn't based on several reasons, he's gone. who thought they would trade watkins? gone.

would not be surprised based off his injury history and being a whaley player if they did end up dealing him somewhere?

then again, maybe they wont?

not saying to the giants as I agree they are in no real position but he could be traded elsewhere? some felt 99 wouldn't based on several reasons, he's gone. who thought they would trade watkins? gone.

would not be surprised based off his injury history and being a whaley player if they did end up dealing him somewhere?

then again, maybe they wont?

there had been chatters of trading Watkins and Dareus for a long time. Washington, Worthy and Wood had also had a few blips on the whole rumor mill.

I can't speak for knowing everything but I've heard nothing about Glenn being available. Kelly, Kirby, Yolo, others likely would know more.

Am I crazy to think that the Bills' o-line is ten times better with Glenn in there??

Stop the madness with these stupid trade scenarios!

You are crazy but not for this reason. :-)

I too would absolutely hate any trade that ships out Glenn. After ages we have managed to find and keep a good LT.

there had been chatters of trading Watkins and Dareus for a long time. Washington, Worthy and Wood had also had a few blips on the whole rumor mill.

I can't speak for knowing everything but I've heard nothing about Glenn being available. Kelly, Kirby, Yolo, others likely would know more.

copy that.

Someone posted about three way trade Jimmy Graham to NO, Brown to Seattle and Houston gets two picks in 2018. It got me intrigued.

What if we traded Glenn for Jimmy Graham?

I was thinking the same thing. With Clay's knees, it would be an upgrade and give Tyrod a great target. I don't know if this move would fall into the Bills "process" though. Graham has shown signs of breaking down, although he's just 30. I never understood why Seattle traded for him since they haven't fully utilized him and the trade of center Max Unger weakened their offensive line, which is still a problem.

I don't think Graham can be criticized for his efforts when New Orleans tagged him and he tried to be designated as a wide receiver for a higher franchise tag amount. They eventually negotiated a new deal which made that point moot. He also IIRC has not gone public complaining about how the Seahawks have been using him.

The bottom line would be whether the current Bills' team management would consider it worth taking on his contract. My gut tells me it probably would not.

Where's Leroi?

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

I was thinking the same thing. With Clay's knees, it would be an upgrade and give Tyrod a great target. I don't know if this move would fall into the Bills "process" though. Graham has shown signs of breaking down, although he's just 30. I never understood why Seattle traded for him since they haven't fully utilized him and the trade of center Max Unger weakened their offensive line, which is still a problem.

I don't think Graham can be criticized for his efforts when New Orleans tagged him and he tried to be designated as a wide receiver for a higher franchise tag amount. They eventually negotiated a new deal which made that point moot. He also IIRC has not gone public complaining about how the Seahawks have been using him.

The bottom line would be whether the current Bills' team management would consider it worth taking on his contract. My gut tells me it probably would not.

Where's Leroi?

he's been wrong. A lot