Schopp: Taylor is better than you think.

JM2009

i must say that i was impressed today. and after all the **** i have given Taylor, that takes some doing. he looked good today, real good. his stat line is still not where one would like it, but today, he was doing the things that i have been a critcal opponent of him not doing. so a kudos to him is well deserved.

Plus one. I'm always happy for Tyrod to prove my pessimism wrong.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must say that i was impressed today. and after all the **** i have given Taylor, that takes some doing. he looked good today, real good. his stat line is still not where one would like it, but today, he was doing the things that i have been a critcal opponent of him not doing. so a kudos to him is well deserved.

:beer:

👍🏻

Impressed all around today! TT was spot on...the line played great today....and holy cow Shady is back yet again!! But i have to say this defence unit really shined especially with all the injuries going in.....hats off to them most of all!

How does 54 touchdowns to 14 interceptions sound? Because that's Taylor's record as Bills quarterback -- 44 TD passes, 10 rushing touchdowns, 14 picks. Taylor has rushed for 1,322 yards for an average of 5.6 yards per-turn.

We would all be pumped if we drafted a guy that did this through his first 2 seasons in the league. Somehow TT doing it isn't enough in his first starting action.

the Bills are 19-16 in games started by Tyrod Taylor. That's a .542 winning percentage, better than any Bills quarterback since Doug Flutie, better among those with a season or more starts than all but Flutie, Jim Kelly and Jack Kemp in team history.

Through the Rex debacle and with a team most said was tanking at the start of this year.

Taylor has the best quarterback rating in Bills history, 93.8, among those that have thrown more than 10 passes.

One of the best qbs in franchise history...

The Bills have a durable starting quarterback that almost never turns the ball over and is as much a running threat as any quarterback in the NFL. How does that sound?

Sounds great to me. Especially when you add in the numbers listed above.

Maybe just appreciate what the current quarterback of the team is doing.

The sentence that sums up my feelings about TT the best.

:worthy: Yuuup!

I can dig it...415894451478a2c9292768.gif

Can't have a let down Thursday. I doubt they will.

Yup. It's funny though. Before the Tampa Bay game we were 3-2, and before the game I was thinking this will be a good barometer on the team we have. We had the nice win and thinking about the Raider game, I thought this will be a good barometer about how good a team we are. We came up huge. But now I think what you just said, this week against the Jets will be a good barameter on how good a team he have. ;)

Yup. It's funny though. Before the Tampa Bay game we were 3-2, and before the game I was thinking this will be a good barometer on the team we have. We had the nice win and thinking about the Raider game, I thought this will be a good barometer about how good a team we are. We came up huge. But now I think what you just said, this week against the Jets will be a good barameter on how good a team he have. ;)

I know. But I feel pretty good going against the Jets. Was worried about today.

People will find a way to say "next week is the big test" after every game. Just enjoy the season and stop looking for ways the Bills can screw up.

TT haters will continue to hate. I enjoy watching the guy play football. He is electric and the beat we've had since Jim Kelly. If you want to have a pissing contest over stats and analytics about elite vs JAG, go sit on it and twist. TT is a hell of a football player and I am glad he is our QB

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

TT haters will continue to hate. I enjoy watching the guy play football. He is electric and the beat we've had since Jim Kelly. If you want to have a pissing contest over stats and analytics about elite vs JAG, go sit on it and twist. TT is a hell of a football player and I am glad he is our QB

He didn't throw for 300 yards and he's still a RB playing QB. Put Peterman In!

People will find a way to say "next week is the big test" after every game. Just enjoy the season and stop looking for ways the Bills can screw up.

I'm not looking for ways for them to screw up. I thought we would win the Tampa Bay game. This game I thought we might lose but thought we had a decent chance. I think we will win the Jet game.

the Jets game scares me. they are playing tough right now. McCown is out of his mind. he is playing like a star.

on the road...

short week....

they owe us.....

that said, i still think we come away beating them as long as we play the same stingy defense we have been. we need to start better right out of the gate. 6 points in the first quarter this year is the worst in the league.

Edited by Foxx

I'm not looking for ways for them to screw up. I thought we would win the Tampa Bay game. This game I thought we might lose but thought we had a decent chance. I think we will win the Jet game.

Sorry I didn't mean to direct it at you personally. Just a general comment that your post got me thinking about.

the Jets game scares me. they are playing tough right now. McCown is out of his mind. he is playing like a star.

on the road...

short week....

they owe us.....

that said, i still think we come away beating them as long as we play the same stingy defense we have been. we need to start better right out of the gate. 6 points in the first quarter this year is the worst in the league.

Please don't give SaviorPeterman more concerned ideas.

on the road...

short week....

they owe us.....

Yeah, I don't like the slow starts either. Hopefully the secondary is healthy for this game too.

What's his overall record as a starter? yes I consider his s first game as a Bill a start even though officially it isn't.

8-6, 7-8 and now 5-2?

The Bills are 20-16 when TT plays.