Schopp: Taylor is better than you think.

JM2009

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be between that and the opener in 2016 against the Ravens for me if I had to choose.

Let's not forget last year's game against the Raiders

Stats can be misleading. I'm no QB guru but what I see is a QB who has little anticipation, can't throw receivers open, is consistently innaccurate, and holds the ball way too long. He throws late or behind wide open receivers and his ball placement usually sucks. He obviously can make plays with his feet, is great on the broken play, is well respected and a leader of this team. His lack of turnovers is impressive. He's the best we have right now and McD will ride him until we are eliminated from the playoff hunt. He's reached his ceiling, we know exactly what we are getting with him so keep him around until we drop out of the hunt, then put in Peterman to see what we have and get ready to draft a QB high using our collective picks.

Couldn't have said it better

Stats can be misleading. I'm no QB guru but what I see is a QB who has little anticipation, can't throw receivers open, is consistently innaccurate, and holds the ball way too long. He throws late or behind wide open receivers and his ball placement usually sucks. He obviously can make plays with his feet, is great on the broken play, is well respected and a leader of this team. His lack of turnovers is impressive. He's the best we have right now and McD will ride him until we are eliminated from the playoff hunt. He's reached his ceiling, we know exactly what we are getting with him so keep him around until we drop out of the hunt, then put in Peterman to see what we have and get ready to draft a QB high using our collective picks.

you say this with such certainty. just a guise opinion

not for nothing but.... he does have 17 years of recent history on his side.

ahh yes, the dreaded "17 years" guise. you know, it doesn't phase me anymore really. hell, it may of been at the 15 year mark where I just didn't give a real **** anymore. it''ll break when it's broke, maybe this season?

you never know

I know and it is why I wanted to put that caveat in at the end. After reading I thought man this guy is gonna think I hate his take when that isn't the case :lol:

That post wasn't directed at you I just wanted to get that info out. The AFC qbs are what I was talking about in my post though. On the NFC side there have been a ton of teams and a ton of qbs. I see Tyrod perform at the same level as a host of qbs who have either taken their teams to the super bowl or deep in the playoffs.

You think Tyrod performs as well as Russ and Cam? Keep in mind Cam Newton was the best QB in the NFL when the Panthers went to the superbowl.

Eli is as clutch as you get and Matt Ryan won MVP last year.

I don't think Tyrod is that far off from Russ, but in my opinion I cant put him on that level yet

Edited by billsfan11

that is changing the conversation, everyone know there is a shortage of good qbs in the nfl. If he goes out and wins 11 games this year then I was wrong. I hope it happens .

This is such a cowardly take.

A: Tyrod isn't even a good QB.

B: Who do you think is a good QB?

A: There's a shortage of good QBs (aka I don't want to say because he's been better than some of the guys I'd mention)

This is such a cowardly take.

A: Tyrod isn't even a good QB.

B: Who do you think is a good QB?

A: There's a shortage of good QBs (aka I don't want to say because he's been better than some of the guys I'd mention)

Elite Tier

Franchise Tier

Good Tier

Average Tier

Bad Tier

Tyrod falls somewhere between upper average tier to middle good tier for me.

We could do far worse.

Elite Tier

Franchise Tier

Good Tier

Average Tier

Bad Tier

Tyrod falls somewhere between upper average tier to middle good tier for me.

We could do far worse.

As I asked the poster above who said pretty much the same thing, who do you consider to be in those tiers? Labels sound nice, but how about some names? Edited by QB Bills

well, he is the board patriarch and can not stand someone taking any credit or posting anything bills related. it's like stepping on his toes I suppose.

so you need to stay out of his sandbox, lol

Yet he is denied moderator privileges.

what was that, two weeks ago?

how did he do last week? any clips? may as well be consistent. be sure to get some from tomorrow too, dig?

on to the raaaaiders...GO BILLS!!!

Wow such amazing arguments as to why Tryrod is just not a SB QB. I learn so much here everyday.

Now do Wilson or Brady or Rodgers. Let's send that to the teams and trade for them!!!! hahahahahaha!!!