Boldin: "Why I Quit Football for Activism" - Wants to Play

So do you seriously have a problem with Boldin retiring and doing what he is now doing? Why do you even care?

Why do you care what I care? I was just presenting facts.

The financials from his foundation prove he is not doing what he said was the reason he quit the NFL. Draw your own conclusions.

Edited by cba fan

Why do you care what I care? I was just presenting facts.

I do not believe he quit the Bills to take up the social cause he mentioned and the financials from his foundation prove this out.

It strikes me as unusual for someone to look into his actual works and give an opinion on someone who states he is trying to do something positive. I'm just trying to figure out your motive. In general though, no, I don't care about anything you think, however , in this case I'm curious.

Only confirms my earlier suspicions that he retired because he didn't like the preseason trades.

That's exactly what I thought. And then that he (probably) miscalculated that this team had a real shot at the playoffs. And it's hard to blame him. The Bills don't need a slow possession receiver now. If anything this is a good thing. I doubt we make a trade. But if, say, Jacksonville wanted to give us a 6th or 7th, even though they are relatively worthless, it's more than we have now.