Hightower out for season

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Local guys saying Ninko will be the one they try and bring in, he wouldn't play inside but would provide the leadership they just lost with Hightower.

They also said that when Hightower is out earlier this season and nothing happened. If I am Ninkovich I would stay retired, he went out on top, why gamble on what the Pats are this year.

Good luck with that.

Yeah they are actually being pretty realistic. Zolak says "Super Bowl off"

Saying that of their four best players Edelman, Hightower are gone and the other two (Brady, Gronk) are both already nicked up.

The door is unlocked can anyone in the AFC East push it open!?

Then the Chargers should light them up on Sunday. If they don't, it's business as usual over at Gillette.

on GMFB they were picking Chargers to win, and that was before this injury was announced. They said the winning formula vs Pats is QB, Pass Rush, running game, and LAc has that. Plus ALynn very familiar with their D.

Hopefully Bosa and Ingram grind Brady into the turf.

Edited by YoloinOhio

on GMFB they were picking Chargers to win, and that was before this injury was announced. They said the winning formula vs Pats is QB, Pass Rush, running game, and LAc has that. Plus ALynn very familiar with their D.

Hopefully Bosa and Ingram grind Brady into the turf.

I agree, but that's what i thought the Falcons had as well

So if an average team doesn't beat them they are as good as they ever been?

To think the Pats are the same as always is ludicrous. If Tampa Bay could make field goals and the Houston DB could hold onto a ball, the Pats would be 3-4 right now. They arent the dominant team they have been in the past, not even close.

To think the Pats are the same as always is ludicrous. If Tampa Bay could make field goals and the Houston DB could hold onto a ball, the Pats would be 3-4 right now. They arent the dominant team they have been in the past, not even close.

Really lazy not to see they are genuinely vulnerable this year.