The Bills are going to be in 3rd by 11:30 on Thursday

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins are in no position to overlook no team. Their D is good but still have many flaws and are fortunate to have 4 wins thus far. Don't be surprised if the Ravens win.

Meaning: they can overlook all teams?

Agree the Dolphins' record suggests more quality than is actually there.

With all the Dolphins and NE games coming in December, could this December shape up to be the most riveting in the last 17 years of Bills football?

I think it can, and will!

Not much of an achievement when you consider most Decembers around here don't need to be played with our fate already sealed.

Could still be very exciting.

So true - can't believe he's been on the bench so long, but apparently it's been a longstanding personal choice on his part to just stay in Miami as a backup. IMO he's better than Tannehill too.

I've said all along that Matt Moore is a better option and Cutlers injury is likely going to be a blessing in disguise for a dolphins team already with a head of steam riding a 3 game winning streak.

This Dolphins team reminds me a lot of the 1998 Jets, started 0-2 and finished the season 12-4 en route to an AFC Championship game loss to the eventual world champion Broncos.

Gase is a lot like Bill Parcells too with this coaching style and has created a very gritty team down in Miami.

I've said all along that Matt Moore is a better option and Cutlers injury is likely going to be a blessing in disguise for a dolphins team already with a head of steam riding a 3 game winning streak.

This Dolphins team reminds me a lot of the 1998 Jets, started 0-2 and finished the season 12-4 en route to an AFC Championship game loss to the eventual world champion Broncos.

Gase is a lot like Bill Parcells too with this coaching style and has created a very gritty team down in Miami.

The Fish BLOW, and down here that is still the fan sentiment. Why not put more effort into proclaiming that OBD has put together a "very gritty team" Instead of pissing on the on the rise Bills all the time?

Well if your gona go ahead and crown them, then crown their asses. But they are who we thought they were!!

RIP Dennis Greene

Bump

The freaking Dolphins playing the dreadful Ravens. Weirdly (and thankfully) the Bills are still in a playoff spot at that time.

We have to keep this going. Badly, badly we need this win against the Raiders and then against the Jets.

Welcome to the AFC East, one of the toughest divisions in football.

Darn it.

I'll say it for you now..... booboo.gif

They are lucky Cutler got hurt because Moore is far better.

agreed, and so do most "experts"

Cutty Cutty Cutty Cutty

So true - can't believe he's been on the bench so long, but apparently it's been a longstanding personal choice on his part to just stay in Miami as a backup. IMO he's better than Tannehill too.

agreed, hope Cutler gets well soon.

Cutty Cutty Cutty Cutty.

I'll say it for you now..... booboo.gif

So, does the OP have to pay off in dollars, or donuts?

Dilly dilly!

It's bad enough I have to hear this retard saying on TV every 10 minutes. Do I really have to read it here?