This type of stuff needs to end - Fan on fire

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA

No, my knees are still OK; I can stand.

Tombstoning my wife through a plastic table is where I draw the line.

I'm not really even sure what that means, but it sounds like a personal decision to be made between consenting adults. ;)

I'm not really even sure what that means, but it sounds like a personal decision to be made between consenting adults. ;)

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

Is it a flaming table?

That's what the Bills Mafia call a "Mrs. Doubt-fire".........I don't get it but some ladies like a few light slams.

She got this one pretty good..

http://dailysnark.co...slamming-table/

While I do find that theory amusing, in reality I wouldn't want to see anyone seriously injured and that's the direction we're heading.

We've been there already. Anyone remember the fool sliding down the rail in the upper deck falling on to and badly injuring a fan below? Jets game a few years back. 2013 I think it was.

"She always says 'Don't play ball in the house!'"

momalwayssaid500.JPG

Somewhere in China sits a very confused plant manager wondering why he has to ad another shift to meet Walmarts demand for white plastic folding tables

But at the same time, the plant manager enjoys a strange sense of closure and fulfillment finally realizing why so much production has been routed to that place called Buffalo, New York, wherever that is.

Bills Fan #1: "Anyone do anything crazy while tailgating for a Bills game? I once gave a stranger a blow job for a free jersey!"

Bills Fan #2: "I jumped off the roof of an SUV onto a table and shattered my leg!"

Bils Fan #3: "I jumped on a fiery table and lit myself on fire!"

Bills Fan #4: "I body slammed my girlfriend through a fold-up table. It was great!"

Bills Fan #5: "I have you all beat. I slid down the railing of the upper deck, fell, and dropped on top of some people down below sitting in the lower bowl. God banned from Bills games for life, but it was great!"

Bills Fan #6: "Well no injuries in my story, but I did drink a beer out of the ass crack of my girlfriend."

Bills Fan #7: YOUR STORY GOES HERE. TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE A GAME, BILLS FANS !

http://dailysnark.com/bills-fan-catches-fire-jumping-table-covered-flames/

Bills Fan Catches Himself On Fire After Jumping On Table Covered In Flames

Its not cute and its not funny. End it before someone gets seriously hurt.

i think the fans jumping onto tables is stupid as heck and just shows how idiotic people get when they think someone will be shooting a video of them.

i think the fans jumping onto tables is stupid as heck and just shows how idiotic people get when they think someone will be shooting a video of them.

Apparently this make you old and crotchity if you think this. I'm not old and I think it's idiotic.

I have a buddy of mine that is a lawyer and he told me that there are several lawyers paying very close attention to what is happening and they are licking their chops just waiting to pounce.

Someone will get seriously hurt, file a lawsuit against the bills/ and/or/ private lot owner and new laws will be put in place, and people will B*** and moan about how the NFL is trying to kill tailgating.