Kaepernick Files Grievance Against NFL Owners

Foxx

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't get so full of yourself, this will probably be merged with the ongoing PPP thread

this is football related. Green Bay may be looking for a QB but this law suit might block Kaepernick's ability to talk to GB

I hope it isn't merged. there is a whole contingent of members who don't venture there and this is football related.

don't get so full of yourself, this will probably be merged with the ongoing PPP thread

this is football related. Green Bay may be looking for a QB but this law suit might block Kaepernick's ability to talk to GB

How so?

He had a job. He quit. If he wants to blame someone for his employment situation, he need only look in the mirror.

End of story.

That's really it . 100%. He's got no right to an NFL job. He's free to get "a job" if he wants . Maybe he can start his own league. Be an entrepreneur .

He had a job. He quit. If he wants to blame someone for his employment situation, he need only look in the mirror.

End of story.

AMEN! Not only did he quit, he undermined any chance of being looked at favorably. And then there's the girlfriend....this guy wrote the book on how to do everything wrong. Now he wants to complain.... I'm glad EJ has a job and he doesn't. Neither can really play, but one is a good guy.

End of story.

If he feels he's being wronged, then he should explore options within the collective bargaining agreement. It'll be investigated, and a decision will be made. Instead of being fully played out in the media.

Other than Hillary Clinton, I'm having a hard time thinking of another person who is less deserving of sympathy than this self-serving jerk-off.

btw, I'll be filing suit tomorrow against Facebook, Apple and Google for keeping me out of their finance departments.

He will get some money out of it.

that's the plan. settle with the league who will pay out with an agreement that they did nothing wrong

kaepernick gets a payday. writes a book that nobody outside of University's SJW program will buy, then fades from memory

If he feels he's being wronged, then he should explore options within the collective bargaining agreement. It'll be investigated, and a decision will be made. Instead of being fully played out in the media.

Isn't that exactly what he's doing?

He will get some money out of it.

I seriously doubt that. Earn a job, get some money. Sue your potential employer? Not so much... Bad move on his part. Let it die down, rehab your reputation, earn a job. No money for nothin'.

It's funny that he sued. The fact that he supposedly was offered a contract from Baltimore before his girlfriend started calling the owner a racist is going to play well. I'm sure the other teams are going to be fighting each other to run to his doorstep with large contracts for him to sign after suing as well.

I would love to see 32 GMs being deposed and saying either a.) We have a QB and aren't paying $10+ million for a backup who causes distractions and a loss of fans, or b.) That he isn't good enough to overcome the distraction and loss of fans.