Pats now in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East

It's truly amazing that after all these years people still try and diminish what the Pats have done, especially this year.

Yes that TD play that was reversed was questionable but it was the right call according to the rules sadly. The point is they won, and are now 4-2 after a lot of folks claimed they were finished again after another 2-2 start.

As for the Bills though, realistically this team was always playing for a wildcard anyway but serious changes are needed if they are going to do that, let alone win 3 or 4 more games period this year.

Pats fan confirmed. Super gross.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posting style is just like a finger print or DNA.

HighFootballIQ posting style....

A bunch of Lamp "I'm concerned" threads

Pats worship bills suck attitude

I heard from my sources or contacts.

Any one of those things that you share and you might not be him. Sharing all 3... 100% You are him.

Case closed

It should be easy for him to tell us what his username was on BBMB. Still waiting.

It should be easy for him to tell us what his username was on BBMB. Still waiting.

I used to think Iron Maiden was a closet Pats fan. From BBMB. I've given him the benefit more recently, though.

Still, if there's EVER a thread mentioning the Pats, watch how fast he gets in there and compliments them. It's almost uncanny.

Would be very interesting if the Falcons could go into Foxboro and beat the Pats this week. After what happened in the SB and wanting to avoid a 3 game losing streak the AFC East you have to believe all the motivation is there for them. Just not sure I see it happening if they couldn't beat the Bill and Dolphins in their home building.

Either way Bills need a win this week to keep pace because Dolphins also likely moving to 4-2 since they get the Jets at home. A bills loss could drop us all the way to 3rd place in the division.

11-5 ha? Such interesting info on here.

Would be very interesting if the Falcons could go into Foxboro and beat the Pats this week. After what happened in the SB and wanting to avoid a 3 game losing streak the AFC East you have to believe all the motivation is there for them. Just not sure I see it happening if they couldn't beat the Bill and Dolphins in their home building.

Either way Bills need a win this week to keep pace because Dolphins also likely moving to 4-2 since they get the Jets at home. A bills loss could drop us all the way to 3rd place in the division.

yes yes. very interesting indeed.

When it comes to him no I'm not. Sorry I would like to be but I remember the years worth of troll posts from him. There are only two people that I cannot stand in all my time between here and BBMB. One of them is this dude and the other is Crusher.

BBMB is long gone and IMO it s/b forgotten. Fugetaboudem.

Time for Melty Ice to grow a pair and rise to the moment.

Do your job and win the game Falcons! It's about the Bills getting to the playoffs!

The problem the Falcons had against us and the Dolphins is that we both have top 10 defenses, that isn't a problem against the pats.

Out of curiosity, do they ban a lot here at Twobillsdrive? Can't say I have ever noticed a poster getting banned

I recall a few names from the "place that shall not be named" have been banned. I saw their names and poof they were gone.

I also know of at least 2 people who were "put in time out" for a week or more because they couldn't get along with others.

in addition to that I also recall at least 2 that were banned in under 20 posts about 2 months ago. it sticks to mind because an Admin said it might have been a record.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Are the top players going to play for the Falcons this week?

Are the top players going to play for the Falcons this week?

Hope so, but these are typically the games that Belichik and the Pats like to send a message in and what a better way to put the rest of the NFL on notice if they thump the Falcons in primetime and win their 3rd straight.

God I hate the patriots and wish they would just go away.

For the people that insist the Jets fumble in the endzone isn't legit, what purpose would the NFL have to give purposely negate that play and help the Pats?

I mean wasn't it just last year that the same conspiracy theorists said that Goodell and the NFL were out to get the Patriots because of the deflategate nonsense? Why all of a sudden would they do a 360 and make sure they give the Pats every call possible?

Anyway, I hope the Bills realize what's at stake this week after watching their division lead evaporate in just a few short weeks. Pats are only going to get strong as the season wears on while most feel the Bills have peaked and are destined to begin the annual midseason skid which may have started in Cincy last week.

uh, only Pats* fans said last year that the NFL was out to get the Patriots*. I don't know for sure WHY the refs overturned the obviously correct call on the field, but the truth remains that they did. Better for the league when the Pats* win I guess.

Because deep down I know the Bills season is over unless we make a move to Peterman and try and ignite this team again.

I've spoken to several contacts I have in the scouting world this past week and they all said the obvious....Bills are spinning their wheels and delaying the inevitable sticking with Taylor and not starting the better player on the bench.

Heeeerrreeeee Trolley Trolley Trolley

uh, only Pats* fans said last year that the NFL was out to get the Patriots*. I don't know for sure WHY the refs overturned the obviously correct call on the field, but the truth remains that they did. Better for the league when the Pats* win I guess.

Fans hate super teams, same reason many people are losing interest in the NBA because of the Warriors and Cavs who have dominated their respective conferences the last 3 years with little resistance.

Not sure why the NFL wants the Pats to keep winning considering they are by far the most hated team in the NFL.

Fans hate super teams, same reason many people are losing interest in the NBA because of the Warriors and Cavs who have dominated their respective conferences the last 3 years with little resistance.

Not sure why the NFL wants the Pats to keep winning considering they are by far the most hated team in the NFL.

people show up to root against them. Not in the leagues interest for them to be 8-8. And again, only Pats* fans complained about the league conspiring against the Patriots. You must hang around a lot of Patriot fans.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

people show up to root against them. Not in the leagues interest for them to be 8-8. And again, only Pats* fans complained about the league conspiring against the Patriots. You must hang around a lot of Patriot fans.

I know a lot of pats fans mostly because of a company in Boston I deal with in my profession.

But most of them are bandwagon variety and will likely disappear when Brady is gone and they end up rebuilding or sucking.