Pats now in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The next game against the Jets isn't going to be easy and they are certainly a much better team than everbody thought.

Have a hard time seeing us win this game (like many others left) unless we make a QB change.

Jets are for sure tough team on defense, and Offense is showing with the Old Man at the Helm in Josh.

There are playing mostly quite good football. Surprise team in some ways

diminish what the pats* have done? truly amazing?

so much praise here from a bills fan?

Diminish their greatness.

Yes I'm sick and tired of the pats like most Bills (and NFL) fans but only a fool would not acknowledge their greatness especially after the SB comeback against the Falcons.

The Hoodie and Brady continue to do their thing but some folks insist their finished and simply getting lucky like today because of such an obscure call even though it's the rule. Don't be surprised if they win out because that's how good they really are.

Yes I'm sick and tired of the pats like most Bills (and NFL) fans but only a fool would not acknowledge their greatness especially after the SB comeback against the Falcons.

The Hoodie and Brady continue to do their thing but some folks insist their finished and simply getting lucky like today because of such an obscure call even though it's the rule. Don't be surprised if they win out because that's how good they really are.

Their defense is garbage. They won 2 SBs because the other team forgot how to run the ball and close out the game. Brady is getting hit a lot. Our defense could have a field day hitting him.

At home, Pats beat them on the road and came back 14 down so big difference.

I'll make a bold prediction though and say we aren't beating the Jets again in the TNF game. With a switch to Peterman chances would be better but still not sure that's going to happen.

yes. just switch up the Whole offensive play scheme. to dump Peterman in? silliness, and based on emotional trending

I like the Kid plenty btw

The Hoodie, Brady, and Kraft are three of the most dishonest people in the NFL.

wel i guess it does not matter one wit whom we QB does it.

Greatness > Bills

The Hoodie, Brady, and Kraft are three of the most dishonest people in the NFL.

Who really cares, they are winners and that's all that matters.

I'd sell my soul for the Bills to have the kind of run they have the last 15+ years. We'll never see something like this again in our lifetimes in any pro sports league.

Who really cares, they are winners and that's all that matters.

I'd sell my soul for the Bills to have the kind of run they have the last 15+ years. We'll never see something like this again in our lifetimes in any pro sports league.

No SBs this year with that defense. Unless the refs push them through, which is possible.

The next game against the Jets isn't going to be easy and they are certainly a much better team than everbody thought.

Have a hard time seeing us win this game (like many others left) unless we make a QB change.

Of course you don't. But then again, you've predicted the Bills to lose every game but the opener. Pretty much the definition of a troll/crusader.

At home, Pats beat them on the road and came back 14 down so big difference.

I'll make a bold prediction though and say we aren't beating the Jets again in the TNF game. With a switch to Peterman chances would be better but still not sure that's going to happen.

Yeah they got some help from the refs in that Come back.

So what if it was at home. There were probably just as many pats fans in the Jets stadium as jet fans.

Ok I'll remember your bold prediction.

Edited by Scott7975

call me a fool then, troll.

you're all over this place trolling today. trying to stir the pot posing as a bills fan and doing a very poor job at it I may add.

troll-face-fail-Bob-Dylan-Subterranean-H

They've been to the SB with much worse defense, and still think the defense is going to right the ship and start playing much better. Quite frankly they have the last few weeks.

No, they haven't. Struggled against McCown and TB's QB. They stink. And Brady is taking a beating-and crying about it. This NE thing is on it's last fumes this season.

Um, if you want to talk about how great the Pats are, why don't you go to a Pats board.

What a tool...

Um, if you want to talk about how great the Pats are, why don't you go to a Pats board.

What a tool...

I could care less about them, just pointing out the obvious facts and conceding their greatness, which yes is hard to as a Bills fan.

The Pats are in 1st place in the division and it's up to the Bills to keep pace and do something about it. History says they won't and in a year where all 4 teams are .500 or better after 6 weeks doesn't bode well for any slim hopes we had at a wildcard spot either.

I could care less about them, just pointing out the obvious facts and conceding their greatness, which yes is hard to as a Bills fan.

The Pats are in 1st place in the division and it's up to the Bills to keep pace and do something about it. History says they won't and in a year where all 4 teams are .500 or better after 6 weeks doesn't bode well for any slim hopes we had at a wildcard spot either.

Ok so why don't you get off the Pats sack for 5 mins and just wait for the season to play out instead of doom gloom.