Pats now in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East

It was fun while it lasted for the Bills, but now the question is are the Pats in 1st place the rest of the way and if so how many games do they win the division by this year?

Still not sure they will cruise to the division title in years past and clinch in early Dec, but realistically they are still a 11-5 team at worst this year.

And with the Dolphins looking like they are about to get hot again and go on a roll like last year will be interesting to see who gives them the best challenge this year because it obviously wasn't going to be the Jets as expected today.

Pats don't play a division game against until 11/26 and it will be home against the Dolphins.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next week is the Patriots' turn to play Atlanta.

They could win or lose that game...they look beatable this year.

Then Chargers, Broncos, Raiders, Dolphins, and then the Bills on December 3rd.

Who knows what the Patriots' record will be by the time we play them.

They are not the same old Patriots and anyone expecting them to run away and hide in 1st place is fooling themselves.

They well MAY do that, but they may not as well.

It was fun while it lasted for the Bills, but now the question is are the Pats in 1st place the rest of the way and if so how many games do they win the division by this year?

Still not sure they will cruise to the division title in years past and clinch in early Dec, but realistically they are still a 11-5 team at worst this year.

And with the Dolphins looking like they are about to get hot again and go on a roll like last year will be interesting to see who gives them the best challenge this year because it obviously wasn't going to be the Jets as expected today.

Pats don't play a division game against until 11/26 and it will be home against the Dolphins.

GO away Cheatriot fan. Don't you have a game to watch that the refs take a TD away from the team you are playing or something like that.

Thank you.

Edited by cba fan

Again, for people who don't know, SP is a Pats troll who had multiple usernames over the years at BBMB. He basically confirmed this to me a couple months back.

Fake news and I never said that.

But if you want to use BBMB logic than sure I'm a troll because I post facts that are perceived as negative against the Bills.

Party is over and the picture becomes clearer each day regarding who the Bills really are. Same reason no trades were made during the bye week because Beane and McD realize this team is a mirage and likely not winning many more games down the stretch.

Fake news and I never said that.

But if you want to use BBMB logic than sure I'm a troll because I post facts that are perceived as negative against the Bills.

Party is over and the picture becomes clearer each day regarding who the Bills really are. Same reason no trades were made during the bye week because Beane and McD realize this team is a mirage and likely not winning many more games down the stretch.

So when I mentioned HighFootballIQ and you said that he wasn't a troll, just a knowledgeable fan, that meant nothing? Alright dude.