Pats now in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East

I know a lot of pats fans mostly because of a company in Boston I deal with in my profession.

But most of them are bandwagon variety and will likely disappear when Brady is gone and they end up rebuilding or sucking.

I was just messing with you since everyone else thinks you are a closet Patriot*lover. ;)

I agree that they are fair weather bandwagon fans but many of them forgot what it was like pre Brady/Belicheck. I can't wait to until the finally regress to the mean.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just messing with you since everyone else thinks you are a closet Patriot*lover. ;)

I agree that they are fair weather bandwagon fans but many of them forgot what it was like pre Brady/Belicheck. I can't wait to until the finally regress to the mean.

People think that because I give the Pats credit for what they have done (as much as I hate to do it). But hopefully it will soon be over, Brady can't play forever and will be finished at some point.

This is also why I feel sorry for the younger generation of Bills fans though, because just like most Pats fans only know winning and SB's, they only know losing and misery and weren't around for the glory days of the 90's. But just like Bills fans found out, Pats fans will realize the good times don't last forever and should cherish what they have.

Who said we suck? I honestly don't know how good or bad this team is but after watching an alleged 'terrible' Dolphins team go to Atlanta after their bye week and come back from down 17 points to win it certainly diminishes what the Bills did.

I think at this point though it's clear the bills aren't going to win many games with their current QB situation. Look what a QB change did for the Bears whose offense was at best on par with the Bills with Taylor right now.

This team has a chance to do something this year if they are willing to address the elephant in the room, if not than yes I guarantee the wins will be few and far between the rest of the season.

You are one of these weekly experts. Like SC! Edited by nedboy7

I recall a few names from the "place that shall not be named" have been banned. I saw their names and poof they were gone.

I also know of at least 2 people who were "put in time out" for a week or more because they couldn't get along with others.

in addition to that I also recall at least 2 that were banned in under 20 posts about 2 months ago. it sticks to mind because an Admin said it might have been a record.

Ahh ok, crazy!

The problem the Falcons had against us and the Dolphins is that we both have top 10 defenses, that isn't a problem against the pats.

I think it's more that teams barf all over themselves when they play NE.Texans had them beat. Bucs should have beaten them and would have if their kicker could make simple FGs. Atlanta did everything wrong to lose that Super Bowl...

I fully expect a fumbled punt, a dumb coaching decision a timely horrible call and a game sealing INT to go the Pats way this week.

Teams just aren't up to beating them. Most teams are happy to go the "awww shucks you guys got us!" route, like losing to them is an honor or something. You don't see guys taking shots at Brady like they do with every other QB. You don't see teams coming in fired up and focused to take it to them. No, instead it's a "golly gee we're just honored to be in your presence, sirs" type of approach.

The only teams that had the guts to show up and play them were the old Ravens teams, the Broncos with that D and Peyton, and the Giants with those sick defenses. Now there's nobody left with the cahones to smack them right in the teeth when it MATTERS.

Yes, when it MATTERS. So KC beat them week 1. Cute. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but we all know how the playoffs will go assuming KC actually wins a round this season.

When the game counts the Chiefs will lose by some dumb KC score like 16-12 or something weird.

Yes, I loathe the Patriots.

He actually is a Pats fan?

He does not have enough actual knowledge to be a fan. He appears to be a pet of one of our Mods.

Out of curiosity, do they ban a lot here at Twobillsdrive? Can't say I have ever noticed a poster getting banned

Many posters are banned; often because a fan bothers a mod's pet troll.