Pats now in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so why don't you get off the Pats sack for 5 mins and just wait for the season to play out instead of doom gloom.

Because deep down I know the Bills season is over unless we make a move to Peterman and try and ignite this team again.

I've spoken to several contacts I have in the scouting world this past week and they all said the obvious....Bills are spinning their wheels and delaying the inevitable sticking with Taylor and not starting the better player on the bench.

Because deep down I know the Bills season is over unless we make a move to Peterman and try and ignite this team again.

I've spoken to several contacts I have in the scouting world this past week and they all said the obvious....Bills are spinning their wheels and delaying the inevitable sticking with Taylor and not starting the better player on the bench.

Ok then Why don't you just pack it in for the season and stop trying to bring other fans down with you.

I could care less about them, just pointing out the obvious facts and conceding their greatness, which yes is hard to as a Bills fan.

The Pats are in 1st place in the division and it's up to the Bills to keep pace and do something about it. History says they won't and in a year where all 4 teams are .500 or better after 6 weeks doesn't bode well for any slim hopes we had at a wildcard spot either.

Bills beat a bad TB team at home and Ryan comes alive against NE's putrid defense. Bills in first again.

I could care less about them, just pointing out the obvious facts and conceding their greatness, which yes is hard to as a Bills fan.

The Pats are in 1st place in the division and it's up to the Bills to keep pace and do something about it. History says they won't and in a year where all 4 teams are .500 or better after 6 weeks doesn't bode well for any slim hopes we had at a wildcard spot either.

Thank God you're here to point out obvious facts! Let's give this boy an award.

What's your point? The Bills will have a hell of a time making the playoffs this year? Shocker!!! Hot take City!

Seriously, I never understand threads or posters like these. Everything you've posted is either obvious to anyone with two brain cells or belongs on a Pats fanboi board.

They aren't in sole possession of first place. The Bills are on a bye. So, just like your favorite team they still have 2 losses. Hence, we still share the division lead with them.

Furthermore, I would add that the Bills were in first place after week 1. So it's your favorite team that has had to keep winning each week just to keep pace with the Bills.

There's still a lot of football to be played. Who know where the teams will end up. But.... Can we try to enjoy the season rather than writing the Bills off while they share the division lead?

Edited by Dan

That call that took away the score and ruled the Jets fumbled out of the endzone was terrible. No way there was enough to overturn that. The Pats were protected today. The Pats are not much better than Buffalo if at all. If the Bills play well out of the bye, which I think they will. They can contend for the division.

The scarier thing than the Pats being in first is how much better everyone else is doing than they were supposed to.

The Dolphins look pretty bad week after week yet still are winning.

The Jets were supposed to tank & are winning & strongly competing in every game.

The Bills offense is putrid but the defense keeps games close.

This division is going to get pretty congested unless someone separates themselves, and usually that someone is the Patriots.

Edited by BigDingus

I was at a local car shop getting some work done.... minding my own business (for 4 hours) when the ONLY thing on the TV in the waiting room was the game and 4 of us watching it. Two of us were Bills fans, 1 was an obvious JETS fan and the last guy just hates the PATS*. It was a great time the first 15mins if watching the game. Eventually paying the bill was a better experience!

Ps I truly hate the pats*

No SBs this year with that defense. Unless the refs push them through, which is possible.

They certainly gave the Pats* the game today.

It's almost like the Pats* can't win without cheating, so the refs help them by cheating for them.

I believe in Boston that's called a win-win!

The scarier thing than the Pats being in first is how much better everyone else is doing than they were supposed to.

The Dolphins look pretty bad week after week yet still are winning.

The Jets were supposed to tank & are winning & strongly competing in every game.

The Bills offense is putrid but the defense keeps games close.

This division is going to get pretty congested unless someone separates themselves, and usually that someone is the Patriots.

Not this time. They would have lost to the jets today but the zebras gift wrapped them a win after stealing a jets TD and giving the ball back to the Pats* in the worst call in history.

If the refs had called a fair game, Jets win this one comfortably. Beyond the S-F no TD that directly took points off the board, the refs also picked up two flags against the Pats, didn't call the obvious pass interference on Gronk in the endzone, etc.

They may call some make-up calls at unimportant junctures of the game, so the number of penalties at the end of the game looks balanced, but the Pats always get the calls that have a big impact on the outcome of the game when they are playing non-Marquee teams.