[Vague Title]kuechly

nuklz2594

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another concussion. should dude retire? should the nfl have a policy after 3 concussions you are done?

if they had that policy the league would have to fold because everyone would be done. or the flip side would be nobody would report their symptoms.

they need to figure out the helmet situation or this league is in trouble

The writing is clearly on the walls, ceiling, floor and furniture... This sport is fading fast. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Football will continue to erode from the pee-wee level up as parents protect their kids from getting their heads scrambled.

I found it interesting that they didn't bring him into the little blue tent. And he never took his helmet off. They just ran him into the locker room.

Yep. It's sad. I find the whole Keuchly concussion history tragic and sad.

Yep. It's sad. I find the whole Keuchly concussion history tragic and sad.

I felt really bad for him last time, in part because of the look on his face. He seems to be on every other commercial on TV these days, so his popularity is at it's peak, but he needs to worry about his future. Time to consider retirement.

another concussion. should dude retire? should the nfl have a policy after 3 concussions you are done?

We're not in Russia...is this Russia? The risks of playing football are plastered all over the media these days. If the kid wants to come back and play again why should the league stop him? The current NFL players have great health insurance, make a ton of money and if they develop CTE they understand the risks. The young man certainly is an exceptional player and so long as he maintains a high level of skill and can feed himself, why should he be banned from playing again. Talk about NFLPA lawsuits, if the league ever passed that as a rule they'd be sued quicker than a DE through the right side of our line.

I just had two boys and I will not let them play pee-wee football. Now, I never did either but I played high school football and think for the area we are in it can be a fun sport without the pressure of being in an area's where "Friday Night Lights" are not a thing. But as much as I loved playing and enjoy watching, if they cannot evolve the game (better equipment, rule changes on contact) it will become a hybrid of rugby and flag football and play on ESPN 8 The Ocho! Bills just have to win 1 super bowl before then!

We're not in Russia...is this Russia? The risks of playing football are plastered all over the media these days. If the kid wants to come back and play again why should the league stop him? The current NFL players have great health insurance, make a ton of money and if they develop CTE they understand the risks. The young man certainly is an exceptional player and so long as he maintains a high level of skill and can feed himself, why should he be banned from playing again. Talk about NFLPA lawsuits, if the league ever passed that as a rule they'd be sued quicker than a DE through the right side of our line.

You're right. If it was Russia, they'd make him keep playing AND make him stand for the anthem.

You're right. If it was Russia, they'd make him keep playing AND make him stand for the anthem.

Brings up a great point: what if Keuchly is in a wheelchair in five years with brain trauma and he is introduced for the Carolina Wall of Fame...will he sit or stand?